Tenchou to Mujikakuna Tennin - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
24,170
It's more about creating healthy offspring than romantic compatibility. Too primal to be about romance. Major histocompatibility complex stuff.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
230
I was also going to say something about this. Why is she kind of looking like Reze in this panel?
IMG_0178.jpeg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3,739
Is this the first time she got flustered? Damn finally!

2fwMtSl.png
this bubble falls out of conversation flow. I kinda can't grasp the meaning, what did they want to convey.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
230
Is this the first time she got flustered? Damn finally!

2fwMtSl.png
this bubble falls out of conversation flow. I kinda can't grasp the meaning, what did they want to convey.
There, she’s mad because she’s realized that the coffee smell might not have been Higurashi, and might have just been the café.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3,739
There, she’s mad because she’s realized that the coffee smell might not have been Higurashi, and might have just been the café.
In this case, maybe smth along the lines of "in that case, I can't discern your proper smell!"? I need to see original before I can speculate more. Though I'll be using online translators
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top