Tendou-ke Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Something Men and Women Do

no why dude, don't be like this *sigh* and I thought, he'd finally admit it

Dex-chan lover
Another male lead that's all "I can't fall in love cause retarded family issues so I won't say I love you, but I'll still force myself on you"? They're like the most annoying type of male lead.

i regret being happy about him calling her his wife when he was worried and now i can remember why i hate him.

Stupid Masato! I am not saying she is the smart one but... Sigh... Both of them stupid so in this way they suit each other but still how can he be such an annoying rude brat🤬
Btw thanks for the update~^^

I was getting ready for a positive development between them, yet here we are. My disappointment is immeasurable...

Fed-Kun's army
First thing I did after finishing the chapter:- Check for tags (what a relief, no smut tag),
Then Read the comments, i kinda forgot she was on her period, it wouldn't go "the worst possible way" Atleast, phew!

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this type of guys.. Im just sticking with this because the heroine is badass but airhead.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like his (and her) character. They don't dress it up and say he isn't a jerk – it's all class and time period stuff. And – most importantly – it's not too contrived. Often, these tropes come hand-in-hand with bad writing.
More like this, please.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the reality in those times? I actually feel sorry for them, for him being in that messed-up family , which messed him up in return who treats this innocent girl in this way.. she doesn’t know any better.. it’s just so tragic.. Will the ending be tragic too?

Users who are viewing this thread