Tendou-ke Monogatari - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Letter of Invitation

*looks at TL credit owo*

Masato, a simple "I don't want you to get hurt" woulda sufficed but ydy my guy. The twins! I've been waiting for their reappearance, excited to see what they'll be up to.

I love this series and pray for the day the ML learns to be less shitty or Ran stabs him.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update Traumerei scans team

The new cover looks pretty!
Also, I hope the day comes when Ran and Masato could communicate better.. They both love each other but are utterly bad at conveying it

Ran: I'm your tool!
(tl: You're important to me so I'll do anything for you!)

Masato: Don't hurt what belongs to me ever again!
(tl: Don't hurt yourself again for my sake!)

Smh I understand you guys are teenagers but please communicate better!

Dex-chan lover
those twins are so creepy. Masato is being Masato I guess. Expecting him to be normal is asking too much given what his family is like.

Thank you!!
I guess they will be killed. Because, both of twins are such as stupids their way to do things

I am reading this story for years !!!!
Why can't he simply say i love you and Ran to say i love you too. What is so hard ???

Becouse of the extra slow publishing of chapters this gets really frustrating when you read a new chapter for which you waited like 3 months and get no real progress.

So frustrating... cant belive you guys did not drop this, thanks for translating, i wish to see the ending of this story so bad, but its so frustrating.

Sorry for venting :(

I really like that bite, speak volume about his character, a simple hickey is not masato would do 😘 can't wait for a real kiss tho something like a hot kiss not just a peck.

Users who are viewing this thread