Tendou-ke Monogatari

Contributor
Ah, my cruel tsundere young master is now on MangaDex, too, YAY!

??Thank u so much for the updates I appreciate reading the manga....cuz the female lead is so cool cuz she is able to use her martial art skills to protect herself and the tsundere guy.....hehehehe....Overall thx so much updating and good job for all of your hard work to making this happen...
?

Best shoujo MC ever! I like her personality although she is a little airheaded and the whole Sudoku thing. Still we need more strong girls like her in the shoujo genre!

dropped at the end of first chapter
the guy literally burn her house down so he can have her
had enough of those guys on shoujo.

Guys, is worth it. Is not very shoujo-ish to be truth. All the characters have some sort of (mental) issue and everything is portrayed with a hint of cynism and bitterness, contrasting the innocent FL and calculistic ML. Tendou-ke Monogatari could be translated as "The Tales of the Tendou Family", so yes, everything is about what lingers with the people of this "cursed" (by characters words) house. Because everyone there is more than a little mental.

The drawing is pretty (faces are simple, but what needs detail has it, the characterization has this early 20th cdntury Japan vibe). The FL is badass as fuck, but still very innocent and mysterious (for some reason she sometimes reminds me of the dreamy archetype of Don Quijote, even tho they are not the same.) The ML is smart, coldly psychotich but, well, we play with the cards we have.

Is a very interesting and morbid story (strangely realistic when comparing with shit shoujos out there) and not cute at all. There is romance tho, but is definitely not all this great story has going on for itself.

ok tf this bitch ran better step up her fucking game or else I swear to god

Contributor
Ahh... I can't do it. After ch. 8 I'm finally convinced for good that the author thinks the male lead is just hawt for being such a psycho, and has no intent of having him progress as a character.

Which is sad. There's a lot of things about this series that I like. The MC is kind of rather amazing, if bonkers in a really dark way. But a lot of little storytelling decisions here and there only make sense if I assume the author (or at least her intended audience) is really into sadism. Like, the characters seem to be getting overall happier as their relationship becomes more toxic and abusive... o_o;;

FTU

It's alright.

I have a few dislikes about this serie especially about the romance and,
how the male MC "literally" haven't done anything to her meanwhile she's getting kissed left and right by side characters.

A bit irritating. Hopefully it will be better in the forthcoming chapters after ch 27 since i'm still disappointed.

Group Leader
@blueoddog ah, that's exactly how i feel about this! every major char in this manga has a least some sort of mental illness lol (even FL is borderline crazy but in the innocent and pure way). the relationship between the ML and FL is pretty toxic and abusive but somehow.... it works... not sure how I'm suppose to feel about this but I'm addicted lol. must be cause I'm into yanderes.

ALMOST everyone she comes across that's older than 10 and is not a doctor is abusive. ML is a psychopath and FL is a borderline idiot with no people-sense. A little frustrating

Or is it more a reflection of the time period and the world the author is trying to place the story in? Not justifying all the abuse AT ALL just trying to make sense of it myself lol.

Masato is 17 years old, i think ran is about 13 years old? Since amane said ran is younger than him, since he is masato's younger brother i think he is about 15 years old

At chapter 1, I was actually wondering about her period, knowing she lived alone wih her grandfather. Welp, got my answer. I think Ran’s like 15-16 years old.

Is this some kind of yandere/sadist story? Why are most of the characters sadistic and the FL masochistic?

Users who are viewing this thread