Tendou-ke Monogatari

I usually don't like such possessive men in manga. But dayum, I love Masato! They're so cuteeee

I understand everyone's frustration with the way that everyone is psycho. But i find the characters interesting, and Ran and Masato's dynamic is toxic but it works for both of them.

Look at it this way, they need Each other to fulfill their goals. And looking at the historical time period the ages makes sense. Ran is about 14 and Masato is about 17. Not that big in an age difference. When it comes to any historical mangas or anything you gotta look at it through a historical standpoint of the times. Get with the times y'all!
It's a well written manga and the art style is great. If i wasn't so broke i would've bought the manga.
Thanks to the translators!

Double-page supporter
I'd recommend Raise wa Tanin ga Ii for anyone wanting a fucked up ML that isn't romanticized like this one is. Everyone in it is crazy without the whole 'heal the abusive rapist's mean personality with your quirkiness and kindness' thing that this one has.

You want a healthy romance? This is not it.

You want something interesting to read with good art? I recommend this.

Thanks for updating! I know Mc has serious mental issue but I can't stop reading! Also, a girl who can fight is always the best Mc. It's the kind of manga that makes your neurons works but not too much lol

Wow this manga starting to get darker and twister. I'm so excited!!! Thanks for the update!

@petra i know rightt~?~?
I love the characters there as well. I wonder if you have any more recommendations? I can't seem to find any more mangas/ manhwas where the female character fits so well with the ML.
I'm looking forward to your suggestions~~

Somehow, I love how the misunderstanding makes him do. Anyway, thanks for the chapter! I really enjoyed it :)

Double-page supporter
@annabelleish
Unfortunately I think it's really unique in that regard. Do you mean recommendations in terms of romantic chemistry or fucked up ml? I don't follow a HUGE amount of romances but I'll try lol
Kind of recs here:
Best I can offer in terms of similarity to Raise (ML is fucked up) is where the ML has an unhealthy view of relationships, where he tries to foster codependence which IIRC the female lead rejects in favour of something more healthy, that's Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai. Overall mostly just cutesy typical romance manga stuff.

REALLY EXTREME - Iyagatteru Kimi Ga Suki. It's uhh niche? Not a lot translated yet but while the ML is abusive the manga doesn't romanticize him or act like the female lead (who is really funny) can heal him by being a doe-eyed ingenue.

Thats literally all I got in terms of vaguely similar but I looked through my mangadex follows and more normal couples with good chemistry I like are:
-Unlucky Mansion
-This Girl Is A Little Wild (good chemistry, not dating yet, wisely doesn't focus too much on what is an uninteresting plot)
-Morimoto Kozueko manga has cute romances, the dynamic is always the same so if you like one you should like the others
-Romance isn't the main focus of 7 Seeds but there is a fair amount of romance involving different couples which I enjoy

I hope this will be of some small use, glad my inital rec was helpful for some people ;;;

Group Leader
DETOX YOURSELVES AFTER THIS
WITH AN ACTUAL HEALTHY ROMANCE

(Usotoki Rhetoric is one)

Users who are viewing this thread