Tengoku Daimakyou - Ch. 65 - Mikura Manaka 1

Dex-chan lover
lmao what did I just read, so basically, they prevented a rape :huh:
Some superhuman children (well two of them at least) goofing around while saving the day. Or well, the one goofing around the most is (at least by age) actually the most mature :dogkek:

Went back to the previous chapter since it's already been 2 months but all these time jumps across different timelines combined with a monthly release... it's tough.

Thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
So yeah, Sakuya it's the Hiruko bird and not Taka as we think
Going by the wiki (yeah the memories are fading, gotta reread at some point) I find the Taka <-> bird hiruko thesis more plausible, if we're talking about the same bird (the first? hiruko the duo encounters at the inn) that is.
I can't remember this one having any see-through-wall abilities... Also, the point
seems like a strong hint...
Correct me if I'm wrong / missing something / your entire point lol

Dex-chan lover
Going by the wiki (yeah the memories are fading, gotta reread at some point) I find the Taka <-> bird hiruko thesis more plausible, if we're talking about the same bird (the first? hiruko the duo encounters at the inn) that is.
I can't remember this one having any see-through-wall abilities... Also, the point

seems like a strong hint...
Correct me if I'm wrong / missing something / your entire point lol
Sakuya's... "Stand" is a bird, even the symbol on her face is the same as the Bird Hiruko

Dex-chan lover
Sakuya's... "Stand" is a bird, even the symbol on her face is the same as the Bird Hiruko
Hm, fair assumption. I think, going by the ability makes more sense though (because we've seen them undergo drastic changes in appearance). In that case, she seems to have some kind of x-ray vision the bird hiruko didn't display (or at least it was watching through a window). Then again it seems it comes with some rather strict limitations / she seemingly can't see through several walls so maybe that's why... Or maybe the marks are similar due to their shared origins :thonk:
That being said, I'll probably wait for more to be revealed to make a final decision here, this story has surprised me before and I wouldn't mind if it did again...

Contributor
I'm a bit annoyed that Robin's sister got done in by a rusty nail while the wild hikikomori was able to punch through a glass door and get Hokuto Shinken'd with no ill effect.
The difference is that the NEET had his tetanus shot.

Like, I can’t stress this enough, make sure your kids are vaccinated. Make sure you are vaccinated. Because you could easily die to a nail too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. What's surprising is that Mikura seems to have some sort of power.
Not really, as I suspect the hiruko core is not in the brain itself, and even so it is hinted twice through Mikuro and Kiruko (edit cause my stupid brain is asleep) what brain was not transplanted in its entirety and some of the host conscience might still remain

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread