Tengoku Daimakyou - Ch. 65 - Mikura Manaka 1

Double-page supporter
So this arc is basically grandma builds a new heaven, meets Yamato during this time, one of the kids dies and turns into hiruko, fucks shit up and grandma decides to clean her own mess?

Dex-chan lover
I am going to say that this chapter is bad in a convenient way.
I don't have a problem with this giant guy able to smash through wall and doors and not getting cut oe injured. Meanwhile a child stepped on a rusted nail and died two chapters ago.
I can believe that every person in this academy got their vaccinations.

What I dislike is the fake conflict. A gorilla neet with above human strength just shows up... he was in a prestigious academy... for kids... you know? They feed everyone boars and protein shakes... to get big and strong...

Also guy has no plan he is just there to scream "neet"! HE WAS A STUDENT AT THE ACADEMY! HOW IS HE A NEET?!

I don't want to say I hate this arc... but I freaking hate this ark and everything to do with the grandma who stole a little girl's body. First of all, NO ADULT WHO HAS EVER WORKED WITH KIDS WOULD ALLOW A KID TO PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER!

Until this arc we have had pretty good characters who make sense and are well written.
NOW, we have to make this grandma the smartest person in the group of kids and adults and essentially make all the adult absolutely incompetent.
What i am annoyed about is not that the Grandma had the best idea, it's that every single adult in the worst person at their jobs...

I am going to say that this chapter is bad in a convenient way.
I don't have a problem with this giant guy able to smash through wall and doors and not getting cut oe injured. Meanwhile a child stepped on a rusted nail and died two chapters ago.
I can believe that every person in this academy got their vaccinations.

What I dislike is the fake conflict. A gorilla neet with above human strength just shows up... he was in a prestigious academy... for kids... you know? They feed everyone boars and protein shakes... to get big and strong...

Also guy has no plan he is just there to scream "neet"! HE WAS A STUDENT AT THE ACADEMY! HOW IS HE A NEET?!

I don't want to say I hate this arc... but I freaking hate this ark and everything to do with the grandma who stole a little girl's body. First of all, NO ADULT WHO HAS EVER WORKED WITH KIDS WOULD ALLOW A KID TO PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER!

Until this arc we have had pretty good characters who make sense and are well written.
NOW, we have to make this grandma the smartest person in the group of kids and adults and essentially make all the adult absolutely incompetent.
What i am annoyed about is not that the Grandma had the best idea, it's that every single adult in the worst person at their jobs...
Takahara, secret facility nonwithstanding, was a psychology / pedagogy central. It's explicitly a rehabilitation non-profit for the NEET. I think it may have had some schools mentioned, but this branch was rehabilitation oriented. Take a look and see they are all neet stereotypes except the lady kidnapped.

Users who are viewing this thread