Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Man-eater

Double-page supporter
catching up on houseki no kuni then this is a real "ah..." feeling

Supporter
While its not impossible that other higher executives also had plans to transplant their brains too, as it currently stands there isn’t any hard definitive evidence that anyone besides The Director planned for a brain transplant in the future, at least not the near future.
I agree with you there's no evidence. But what is interesting is that on either sides of Meena, there are 6 brain cases like the one that supposedly received Nara's brain. It is not far fetched to assume that they received the brains of the volunteers who gave their body to allow Meena to learn biology or medicine. The Institution obviously developed a brain transplantation process and we can assume they did not develop it just for the Director, but also to allow to provide a new body to these six brains.
Or maybe these brains were put in robots used at teachers in the school, which would explain why it was "easy" for Sawatari to do so with Nara.
Obviously, it's just speculation at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you there's no evidence. But what is interesting is that on either sides of Meena, there are 6 brain cases like the one that supposedly received Nara's brain. It is not far fetched to assume that they received the brains of the volunteers who gave their body to allow Meena to learn biology or medicine. The Institution obviously developed a brain transplantation process and we can assume they did not develop it just for the Director, but also to allow to provide a new body to these six brains.
Or maybe these brains were put in robots used at teachers in the school, which would explain why it was "easy" for Sawatari to do so with Nara.
Obviously, it's just speculation at this point.
I don't think the brains connected to Mīna were ever planned for new bodies though, I think those brains became like a permanent part of Mīna's artificial intelligence, that allowed her to become a techno-organic being capable of "birthing" the Hiruko students.

Dex-chan lover
Catching up and I hate how dramatic it is.

The next anime adaptation will be kino af

Users who are viewing this thread