Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 11 Ch. 64 - Funayama Tooru 3

Dex-chan lover
That's an assumption we you only make because the one person that can tell us how to develop that film, was cut off mid dialogue because Kiruko decided that she doesn't feel like taking care of things now!
I’m genuinely confused, who are you referring to? The director? It was never in anyway established he knew how to develop film. The robot? That’s the only person that you could be referring to since you brought up being cut off. Even then, I doubt it was being cut off. If it was, it still doesn’t matter, cuz following the train of thought of that convo it probably would’ve just started listing out the materials and facilities they’d need to develop the film. Things and/or places they’d need to start running up and down trying find. Why start a wild goose hunt when they already have an arguably more important prior objective they need to fulfill. Once again, I wouldn’t say she doesn’t care, there’s just more pressing matters atm.

Dex-chan lover
I’m genuinely confused, who are you referring to? The director? It was never in anyway established he knew how to develop film. The robot? That’s the only person that you could be referring to since you brought up being cut off. Even then, I doubt it was being cut off. If it was, it still doesn’t matter, cuz following the train of thought of that convo it probably would’ve just started listing out the materials and facilities they’d need to develop the film. Things and/or places they’d need to start running up and down trying find. Why start a wild goose hunt when they already have an arguably more important prior objective they need to fulfill. Once again, I wouldn’t say she doesn’t care, there’s just more pressing matters atm.
Finding Maru's twin brother is not a more pressing matter at all, over getting more evidence to help and stop Robin, after they already allowed him to escape

That's absolutely absurd when it is their fault in the first place that Robin is still on the loose

Banned
Of course, that's what normal manga fans do, it's so good that rereading it is the best way to enjoy it
lol moost normal manga fans don't re-read manga constantly, especially if you read hundred of manga every year. This manga fanboy are so weird, it's pretty normal to not remember stuff that you read years ago on a monthly schedule.

Dex-chan lover
lol moost normal manga fans don't re-read manga constantly, especially if you read hundred of manga every year. This manga fanboy are so weird, it's pretty normal to not remember stuff that you read years ago on a monthly schedule.
"If you read hundreds of mangas"
Bro, a manga can last up to 6 years being published if it is weekly. Do you think anyone can keep up with more than 7 mangas at a time?

Supporter
Finding Maru's twin brother is not a more pressing matter at all, over getting more evidence to help and stop Robin, after they already allowed him to escape

That's absolutely absurd when it is their fault in the first place that Robin is still on the loose
You consider that finding Robin should be their most pressing matter. But that's just your point of view.
It's actually quite obvious that for these two, it's not at all their priority. Hell, I guess that they would happy to live without ever seeing Robin ever again. And they are not some superheroes defending the world against the bad Robin. They're basically just finding excuses to wander Japan together, since it's probably the best time of their lives for both.

Dex-chan lover
You consider that finding Robin should be their most pressing matter. But that's just your point of view.
It's actually quite obvious that for these two, it's not at all their priority. Hell, I guess that they would happy to live without ever seeing Robin ever again. And they are not some superheroes defending the world against the bad Robin. They're basically just finding excuses to wander Japan together, since it's probably the best time of their lives for both.
Seeing how she allowed Robin to get away with everything, being the primary reason he got to escape, and is still not trying to do anything about it

I guess your right for Hiruko atleast, Robin is not really any of her business, she is certainly acting accordingly

I just connected why Robin was so pissed Haruki killed that man-eater at the beginning. Not because he cared about him, but because it killed his test subject. Also probably the only reason Haruki was able to kill it was because it was a poorly made man-eater.

I have trouble connecting all the plotlines together but can someone explain to me the significance of the picture/statue and name of the place they're in?

I've had to keep notes throughout the series to keep people straight since the art style gives me trouble in distinguishing them:

Mikura Manaka - The amalgamation of Nata's body and Director Shino's mind. Between the final test/bombing and the military raid, Director Shino's brain is transplanted into Nata's body. After the raid she woke up in Toyonaka University Hospital. She suffered from amnesia after surgery. In an earthquake she rummages around and finds Sachio/Mako's backpack, inside she finds the ray gun. Upon seeing the bird motif on the handle of the gun the director's memories returned. Entrusts Maru to Kiruko. Gives Kiruko the ray gun. Dies of the black spot illness.

And What I had written about Nata:

Nata - In the 4th class. Medium length black hair. Plays the accordion. During final/test bombing, she is struck by debris and falls unconscious. She is taken to the infirmary. Found still unconscious in a hospital bed with a newly bandaged head as the school is being raided by military.

Apart from these connections this is the first mention of a "New" Heaven.

They weren't aware of Robin's experiments involving Hiruko, it was the other staff at the facility who discovered his victim in that room. Maru's objective at the time was just to save Kiruko from him, which he did. I don't see how they'd know where he ran off to or why tracking him down would be their priority when they're not aware of what he was up to (until this chapter of course). He will meet them again for sure though.

Dex-chan lover
They weren't aware of Robin's experiments involving Hiruko, it was the other staff at the facility who discovered his victim in that room. Maru's objective at the time was just to save Kiruko from him, which he did. I don't see how they'd know where he ran off to or why tracking him down would be their priority when they're not aware of what he was up to (until this chapter of course). He will meet them again for sure though.
You are totally right, all they did was allow a rapist to escape after they had cornered him, immediately after he was caught fucking one of them.

Why would they not be concerned with him being free? Is not like they knew the guy was up to no good, he is just a rapist, why would they letting him go be bad? and now they know that he is just a murderer, and that he is just doing human experiments, they can deal with that later

Actually it is not even their problem really, Robin hasn't actually done anything to them personally, so they shouldn't even have to be worrying about him, they don't have to deal with him now nor later

Plus, metanarrativelly speaking, eventually they maybe will cross paths with him anyway, right? maybe they will share some tea and cookies and reminisce about the good ol days, and if they don't meet again, then that's just life

But now they have more important things to do, because Hiruko is on the clock and she is a certified professional handyman that gets stuff done

That stuff with Robin is just whatever really, a detour at best, a filler story at worst, is like a fetch quest from a random NPC, meeting Maru's twin in heaven, now that's the main deal, and what they should be focusing on

I agree completely now, I shall forget about it, and stop worrying too

That stuff with Robin is just whatever really, a detour at best, a filler story at worst, is like a fetch quest from a random NPC, meeting Maru's twin in heaven, now that's the main deal, and what they should be focusing on

I agree completely now, I shall forget about it, and stop worry
You seem to be under the impression that they let him go as a sign of forgiveness or tolerance. As people have explained already Kiruko didn't want Maru to have blood on his hands. Kiruko's emotional state at the time was also a mess so I doubt her first thought is, I'll get revenge against my rapist, and more along the lines of I don't want to be anywhere near that guy.

I don't see these two as the types who are fixated on revenge, they'll probably just keep prioritizing their objective (finding Maru's twin) and keep moving on no matter what happens.

Robin will get what's coming to him eventually but it's not certain if these two will be involved with that or not.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You seem to be under the impression that they let him go as a sign of forgiveness or tolerance. As people have explained already Kiruko didn't want Maru to have blood on his hands. Kiruko's emotional state at the time was also a mess so I doubt her first thought is, I'll get revenge against my rapist, and more along the lines of I don't want to be anywhere near that guy.

I don't see these two as the types who are fixated on revenge, they'll probably just keep prioritizing their objective (finding Maru's twin) and keep moving on no matter what happens.

Robin will get what's coming to him eventually but it's not certain if these two will be involved with that or not.
Yeah she didn't wanted Maru to get blood on his hands, which is fair, as far as killing Robin goes

However you don't have to kill Robin in order to stop Robin, you don't even need to break his legs, a good punch in the face and he would be knocked down, a kick to the stomach and he would be out of air, there are a myriad of simple ways to restrain someone, instead they literally just let him walk away

Clearly they are not worried about Robin, because they are actively putting everything related to him in the backburner

Users who are viewing this thread