Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Walled City ➃

Fed-Kun's army
Spider-kun be like: You took my a$$, now I'm coming for yours!

This was a wonderful chapter! That action scene was very well paced. It's among the better ones in this series, methinks. Enjoyed the father-son scene, and the hot meal and warm bath scenes. Even the disturbing cliffhanger was skilfully put in.

Dex-chan lover
Godammit! I was so happy for the blond scammer, thanks to that good guy Hiruko and then it does this!

I'm thinking, probably because showing a hand is easier and safer the shoulder.
Yeap - and also, if anyone started pressing him about his story or got aggressive for some weird reasons, he could've just go "chill, person, see this? it's just a tattoo, I've made this all up".

Sooo... the kid suddenly just started crying before the monster appeared and the monster appeared 1 months after kid's mom died. Was this monster a kid's mommy too? She died, but had a Hiruko core inside her, so as Asami told us, she transformed into a beast.

And as the hotel owner (the first one, from the beginning) said, this monster might have some traces of personality, that's why it instinctively went back to where it left it's child? And all the seed guys could just be lucky or quick, but maybe they managed to escape because the monster (also instinctively) went to kill the woman instead of guys, since the woman killed it when it was still a human being.

That's how I see it for now. And hey, we're gonna see what happens when one "Core Person" has a child with a regular human if I'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread