Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Walled City ➂

Dex-chan lover
a) The female cult walled city fell recently, killed by them trying to kill someone who was infected who then turned into a monster and killed them all.
b) The female cult walled city fell recently, killed by a rival group who they antagonized somehow. Still possible that one of them was mortally wounded and turned into a monster killing both groups.
c) Female cult fell years ago, it's a trick so he could steal their stuff.
d) There never was a female cult, this is just some random fortification and fallen settlement that he drove past once and it's a trick to steal their stuff.

Group Leader
x25.png
No no no, she's not alright.

Double-page supporter
I was thinking the core inside the hotel tycoon girl was something all humans have that he can see because of his power, he just hasn't been in a situation where he could notice it in anyone else.

if he's working with those bandits does he practice almost getting hit with a crossbow a lot?
and why does that lady remind me of tetsuo from akira lol

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing as how he had to drive five hours to Ibaraki, expending scarce fuel, I'd say it's unlikely stealing their stuff would be worth it. That kind of distance is a very big deal in a post-collapse scenario; they must have crossed multiple gang turfs on the way. He likely had no access to recent information on the walled city... who could he ask anyway? It's the sort of thing that makes me glad we're in good times. (If you're in the prepper mood, maybe getting the entirety of Mangadex on local media would be a good idea. You never know...)

Guys, come on, those women are not feminists. Feminists would have never shame body of other woman

I agree with Pentium_MMX. He's committed too much just to rob them, he's also seen how they fight so I doubt he'd be that stupid.

Regardless, I do think he's only telling partial truths. I think the matriarchal cult existed, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point if they weren't actually bad. We've seen a lot of 'one side is more wrong, but both sides are telling the truth'.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but. Did this mf bandit use a shower head as a weapon??

Loved that detail and the creativity. Post-apocalyptic stories never seem to fail surprising me, with how every piece of civilazition is turned as tools for mere survival after a collapse.

Let's see that femcel queendom now.

Group Leader
Holy shit the female supremacists hate well endowed women this author knows his shit too well

Users who are viewing this thread