Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Ohma

Double-page supporter
I wonder what that girl's power is. Seeing the future? The person's darkest fear?

Miv

Aggregator gang
First scene with the probing, sawing and injecting was a stressful read. Anyone know why that procedure took place?

For a group of people living in a post apocalyptic scenario, our mc's are surprisingly literate specially given the fact that their writing system is so hard to learn

Dex-chan lover
@torikun It felt akin to thought projection, clearly by eye contact, now if the source of the illusions is her or the target subconscious i cant tell. She clearly too isnt able to control it, which may imply that she just send some sort of psychic wave that affects a person.

@wyzywyx It is true, but i always felt that the complete decadence of writing systems in post-apocalyptic scenarios a little too forced and if i am not wrong in the case of this story the disaster seems to have happened at most two generations before, which would mean 60-70 years at most, and it looks that there is many people still specialized in many areas and knowledge of the "old" civilization so much easier to keep things functional.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking gripping.
Thanks for the chapter I always appreciate reading this.

Dex-chan lover
The incident inside the institute was a little painful to see.

Double-page supporter
i feel so bad for that little girl in the beginning, she reminds of cyclops or rogue (from X-men)

this sudden encounter with robin will NOT go well

Group Leader
- Poor Mimihime, she got mind-raped.

- That is the look of, "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU DAMNED ABOMINATION?!" or "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD."

Users who are viewing this thread