Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Ohma

Aggregator gang
well thats not a welcoming face

are we sure its really the doctor? he wouldnt be surprised, but robin might be

Dex-chan lover
Doesn’t that sunglasses girl have the same power as that Hiruko in the underground lot that gave Kiruko extreme life-threatening hallucinations, where Kiruko’s limbs were chomped and then Maru’s kiss snapped Kiruko out of it (ch 19)? So I think that girl becomes that Hiruko.

That expression made it seem like it was no longer Robin, but agh, we have to wait to find out.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynn I basically came here to say this very same thing. The fish with the hands had the Tsuyu-looking girl's power too.

The realization gave me the falling feeling for a second. Fucking mangaka.

@Cynn It might be the same Robin, but he might know something coz the sister is supposed to be dead coz the brother's (mc) brain got transplanted into her.

All the kids might have the hiruko tumor that gives them powers. They are born out a machine alien thing after all.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is Maru is being strongly implied to be Tokios son?

We don't know if it's all in one concurrent timeline and everytime the baby appears we cut back to Maru who has very interesting abilities.

Something is afoot.

@alacaelum
It's been mentioned multiple times that the disaster happened 15 years ago aka the year male MC was born. There was a timeline of sorts shown in a previous chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn’t that sunglasses girl have the same power as that Hiruko in the underground lot that gave Kiruko extreme life-threatening hallucinations, where Kiruko’s limbs were chomped and then Maru’s kiss snapped Kiruko out of it (ch 19)? So I think that girl becomes that Hiruko.

That expression made it seem like it was no longer Robin, but agh, we have to wait to find out.
I've been thinking for a while that each of the monsters we've seen are each of those kids.

Dex-chan lover
The school sections are starting to be really dreadful now that it's becoming very likely that it's in the past and things went really wrong for those kids.

Mimihime saw the countless procedures Shiro/Usami did to keep her alive. And that kid Ohma will turn into the Hiruko in the parking lot that gave that horrific vision to Kiku. Which makes me worried about her now. If those are prophetic (or if it's only due to Mimihime's power, that made her nightmarish illusion using things that would happen for her) or not. I really hope she won't lose an arm and feet to Hirukos in the future.

ever since i started reading the manga from the beginning after watching the anime i've been mentally preparing myself to get to this point. time to get pissed at this man even more after seeing whats next for a 2nd time

OH NAH! This is not "yo, you alive? no way!" type of face. This is pure terror on this man's face - ABORT EVERYTHING, only talk in the open field, with backup watching you.
Robin looks guilty. Robin looks like somebody who regularly shop-lifts and suddenly meets a policeman waiting for him at the door to his apartment. He's not happy-surprised or just surprised there, only scared. Oh, my hearbeat got faster immediately, but I gotta sleep RIGHT NOW.
I have thoughts and theories already, but gonna leave them for the next chap.

Dex-chan lover
For a group of people living in a post apocalyptic scenario, our mc's are surprisingly literate specially given the fact that their writing system is so hard to learn
Society barely has any reason to have fallen being real here.

And we have seen Maru taking lessons.

Dex-chan lover
Now this feels more like it. They have a nuclear powerplant and a hydrostation and they can try to opperate it normally cause THERE ISNT ANY THREAT.

Dex-chan lover
- Poor Mimihime, she got mind-raped.

- That is the look of, "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU DAMNED ABOMINATION?!" or "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD."
ahhh, the Forshadowing Is strong in this one

Users who are viewing this thread