Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Inazaki Robin

Dex-chan lover
i mean, could see that coming a mile away, surprised it hadn't happened in all those chapters before tbh

Double-page supporter
The series has always hinted at dark moments but have never went through with it. Ishiguro has finally did it.

Interesting how menancingly and seamlessly Robin breaks down Kiruko to cause her to break and fall into an identity crisis, this must be the experiment he's talking about. Interesting to see where this goes.

It was always going to happen eventually, young woman traveling in hostile environments with sex being part of story.
The reliable leader guy who could get women anyways reeks of the "all men suddenly turn rapists the moment society degrades a bit" meme.

Can't wait for the subversive continuation where the mc enjoys it and doesn't make a big deal out of it.

Dex-chan lover
100% of the people they've met along the way tried to either scam them or kill them. Wonder if they'll forgive and go on their way even after this.

Fed-Kun's army
c'mon, author-san, you're better than this... it's not that rape as a plot point is off-limits, but it needs to be handled with care. this feels lazy.

why has kiruko completely lost the badass bodyguard outlook that got them this far? why are they helpless? where's their gun? (and all before they even saw robin!)

I'm ready to be surprised. maybe the next few chapters will reveal this to have been the setup to some huge subversion that will cast all this in a new light. but I wouldn't put money on that.

I think such a development (i.e. something bad happening to either Maru or Kiruko) was bound to happen. So far in this series, this was the first chapter where they parted with each other.

Btw, I don't think that's robin. It may be someone else in Robin's body (i.e. the doctor). Anyway, we'll find out in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
You knew he was evil becuz the gaunt cheeks.
ngl that was some high-tier NTR hentai plot.
@hermi
Yeah I hate that
>reliable guy who isn't male lead
>immediately turns into rapist when u close the door
Especially since like the dude could've probably fucked him/her somewhat consensually with bottle of booze and a half an hour of schmoozing

Dex-chan lover
Fuck me that sexual violence tag is a recent addition. This is just fucked. I knew he wasn't gonna be that superhero he was being hyped up to be, but I was hoping that they weren't gonna make him a full on irredeemable piece of shit.

@SteveJust They met some pretty okay people like those guys who used to be slaves and the doctor.

@z3c9 it not only needed care to do, its also tricky, its almost a risk to do this, im hoping the author can pull it off, if not ah well... whatever... just another work. Tbh i dont even remember the last one ive read that had rape/sexual violence that was "good" plot wise, it does help a little that im not emotionally attached to any of the characters, im more interested in the mystery.

Dex-chan lover
Well it was clear that robin would not be the fix all guy he was hyped up to.

But this is super messed up, kiri will change it's outlook on life HARD after this, while before it danced between she or he and how Maru saw her as a woman but he saw himself as a man... Well now you got raping robin doing it mirror and all...

It's kind of a lost opportunity, Maru was much more emotionally invested and wanted some and now the sex experience is about to become tainted unless kiri does some big mental gymnastics to justify it.

Shits fucked up yo.

Users who are viewing this thread