Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Inazaki Robin

Double-page supporter
Join the Tengoku Daimakyou and other Ishiguro work Discord server here, https://discord.gg/8spv7jhWzC

Double-page supporter
@dexter_sinister Yeah, I think it was a long time coming. They've met some people who tried to rob them (see Ch.2) and some really nice people that wanted to help them as well but they've always gotten scot-free because of Maru and Kiruko combo.

@z3c9

It's not surprising Maru didn't want to go with Kiruko, he respects that she would like to meet with her long lost acquaintance that she respects a lot alone without being disturbed, it's clear she was quite emotional about it so Maru trusted Kiruko and Kiruko trusted Robin a bit too much. That's why she let her guard down and easily got handcuffed and surprised. She's freaking confused atm and yeah, not good.

And if you remember last chapter, Kiruko had a body check to ensure she didn't have any weapons so maybe she already knew, so that's why she didn't try bringing it in the first place.

Why has this happened I get hit with ntr then I’m thinking there’s a next chapter just to find out there isn’t...

ugh..
I don't mind developments like this but give it some build up.
especially since it's monthly.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know this author has a thing for dark shit and this is not the first time he pulled something like this. Thought for once I actually think that Robin and Kiriko might be lovers before or he's in love with her, thus explain his maniac act is to not losing her/bring her back (as in "me and your sister have something to take care of"). But then, he might simply interested in Haruki instead or just a seriously fucked up guy in the mind that enjoys weird experienment.

Fed-Kun's army
That was really bad...

Could a mod add a warning to the start of this chapter or something. I really didn't want to read a violent rape at 6:45am on Christmas day...

Fucking horrible experience, absolutely trashed my mood

Dex-chan lover
Now this one noticeable detail, this guy has under eyelashes while the Robin shows in the past doesn't. Is this really the same person or just an upgrade of the author on his appearance?
Slv0Xsk.png

Double-page supporter
It's a shame that everyone is reacting so negatively about what happened, I must be the only one who really think the story shifting places will create some interesting plot points and theories down the line. Like Kiruko's identity crisis, the mind transfer experiments, the truth about the kids and etc - I trust Ishiguro who has pulled off serious stuff in his manga plenty of times before to see it through. This is what you get with seinen manga from Afternoon I guess.

Rape is bad but can we just see how the story unfolds before giving it a 1 for no reason jeez. There are so many unresolved questions yet that isn't definitive. Gotta have some patience. This manga has hinted at turning dark plenty of times already.

@Lasim That's an amazing spot if true.

Theres obviously some outcries from people not used to it, but the rest are probably eh at it, imo its never a great plot device, if its done poorly the only thing the readers get is a sour taste to the series and detaches them emotionally for the characters. I never found the characters that interesting tbh, i like the mystery more.

Users who are viewing this thread