Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Inazaki Robin

well i did figure that if robin was around, he wouldnt be the same..there was an indicator for this at some point--forget what it was.

i mean. you gotta be some next level freak to think what hes doing makes any sense.

poor haruki is gonna be traumatized after this...i feel like this is the type of thing to make him even more resistant to people interested in him (his sister)..which means, as for our supporting character...well...

oh two other things after reading through a few of the comments: i did also consider that maybe this isnt really robin; perhaps he got a surgery of his own. also--i dont understand why he felt like torturing haruki either..typically a situation like this would have haruki ignored completely, but robin wanted him involved..?

guess its just part of whatever changed him.

Dex-chan lover
@JustANormalPerson

It might not be that unreasonable. I've seen some mangas with the sexual violence tag where the worst that happened was attempted rape and nothing more, which is probably easier to stomach than what happened here.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus actual fucking Christ what the FUCK robin? ALSO NO THAT'S THE WORST TIME TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER THIS IS SO HEARTWRENCHING

Users who are viewing this thread