Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Inazaki Robin

Dex-chan lover
She was obviously desperate for Robin from the beginning but now she finally got the d 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame that everyone is reacting so negatively about what happened, I must be the only one who really think the story shifting places will create some interesting plot points and theories down the line. Like Kiruko's identity crisis, the mind transfer experiments, the truth about the kids and etc - I trust Ishiguro who has pulled off serious stuff in his manga plenty of times before to see it through. This is what you get with seinen manga from Afternoon I guess.

Rape is bad but can we just see how the story unfolds before giving it a 1 for no reason jeez. There are so many unresolved questions yet that isn't definitive. Gotta have some patience. This manga has hinted at turning dark plenty of times already.

@Lasim That's an amazing spot if true.
You can explain all you want but that won't stop us from giving this 1

Dex-chan lover
dear god- don't fuck with people's identity you sick fuck- this is gonna probably result in permanent dysphoria for haruki, and- BASTARD

Dex-chan lover
Robin bitch ass mf I hope he'll die in toilets where he belongs piece of shit die weakling die die die sous-être mange tes morts sous-homme fils de pute enculé d'ta race

Yeap, it's not like I was right the last time - it's actually even worse xD I knew, the moment I saw Robin's face in the last chapter, he couldn't fool me for a second during this one.
Rape itself would've been bad enough for Kiruko, but this? This is pure torture - both psychological and physical. I can already see Kiru going slightly insane, seeing things etc. This is rape on the identity itself, not only the body. Now I can't stop thinking... was this Robin's goal all along? Hanging around all those children just to groom them and have his way with them at some point?

Maybe he's always wanted to hurt Haruki like this and was like "I wish you were a girl, Haruki"? Maybe we can finally start looking at those Asakusa flashbacks as if they were unreliable memories of kid idolizing his hero? Like, I really can imagine 13 y.o. kid not figuring out how messed up Robin is. It's way too early to decide "he changed" - him being a psychotic fuck even 5 years ago is well on the table.

Sorry for spaming, guys, I'm just full of it. Of course, rape is terrible universally, but from storytelling perspective, I can't wait for Kiruko's development coming out of this. Maru's close, he's already suspicious and NOBODY touches him in hand-to-hand, so don't worry. Robin isn't Griffith - ain't touched by fate itself - so he won't come out of this unpunished.

Now, what I think, putting this chap and previous one together - Robin SHOT Kiriko on the race track. That's where the little scar on the back of her head is from. That's why he was so terrified when he saw Kiru now - he probably had no idea she/he/they got saved by the Doc (Sakuta).

Now, why did he shot her, right? He did it from behind, no questions asked and while staying hidden, so it wasn't a misunderstanding and him "going crazy because of Haruki's body on the floor". I think - since I believe he was always messed up in the head - that he also had his way with Kiriko (the Sis) back in Asakusa. Probably also against her will or at least he "pressed her into agreeing". I think so, because no way it's his first time right now, if he prepared a bath, stole the clothes and was waiting alone with handcuffs ready - seemed planned and "rehearsed".

My guess is, he was afraid Sis would spill the beans now that Haruki was dead. He was scared of what people would do to him if they found out he was molesting or raping Sis, so he shot her in the head. Let's go one step further even - he only did this after Haruki died, because before he was blackmailing her. Like "tell anyone and I'm hurting/killing/raping your brother too" kind of deal.

Double-page supporter
I knew something bad was gonna happen when kiruko relaxed but maaann.

I wonder what this is gonna do to kirukos sense of trust. It took a long time to be comfortable being touched after something similar happened to me. Can't imagine the absolute suck that having your identity fucked with at the same time would be

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Maru better break the legs and remove the balls of that scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread