Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Inazaki Robin ➂

Supporter
People don't react logically after being raped or after someone close to them have been raped. Not everybody will react like these two in this chapter but it's perfectly believable that many would. No need to over-analyze this then, just take the story as it is. There are obviously a lot of unknowns over what happened in the past and the role of each person, so better watch all this unfold instead of accusing the author of sloppy work (which I very much doubt he did as everything seems nicely intricate to the smallest detail).

Dex-chan lover
so sunglass girl has the same power as the one maneater ... and drawing guy turned into that one ... so still hard to believe that this is the plan of the academy

People don't react logically after being raped or after someone close to them have been raped. Not everybody will react like these two in this chapter but it's perfectly believable that many would. No need to over-analyze this then, just take the story as it is. There are obviously a lot of unknowns over what happened in the past and the role of each person, so better watch all this unfold instead of accusing the author of sloppy work (which I very much doubt he did as everything seems nicely intricate to the smallest detail).
Agreed, brother! It's always like that - somehow killing people, producing children for "spare bodies for the rich" or ripping off limbs is never a problem and nobody cares, but when it comes to SO or rape, everybody suddenly knows better than the author, than the victim and every other character xD

It would've been beyond sloppy if they just reintroduced Robin to show he's a disgusting freak, hurt Kiru and have Maru kill him in revenge. THAT would've been the cheapest, most infuriating tactic many other writers do, cuz it would've been pointless. Now, instead of it, we have guys from the Ministry getting involved, Robin completely burned with them (now a fugitive), story moves along, KiruMaru get development and we now know that Robin he's been indeed putting his "surgical" skills to practice.

I like that a lot. Now it seems like Robin's been playing Frankenstein in his spare time. Remember those anti-technology folks accusing Usami's people of illegal experiments and cutting limbs agains people's will? We thought Usami just didn't care too much about explaining stuff, but hey - ROBIN WAS THERE not that long ago and was learning from Usami.

What if those rumors aren't so baseless after all. What if Robin was silently doing some hienous stuff behind Usami's back? And every time he would be like "oh no, don't worry, they had the disease, so I had to cut them to pieces - I'm a good boy, G". And then he's gone away, maybe because he got bored or maybe he knew that people would figure it out eventually? There seems to be the pattern - some shady shit happens right next to Robin... and he immediately skips town.

He did it 5 years ago in Asakusa, 2 years ago with Usami group and now with the Ministry. There's TOO MUCH evidence now. He will soon have trouble finding a place for himself anywhere - always terrified, always on the run and HOPEFULLY not as handsome now, after Maru pummeled him. This is nice. Not only more compelling storytelling-wise, but also destroys all Robin had in his life and forcing him to be a prey now, little fkn rabbit scared shitless. How are people NOT happy about it?

Would y'all rather have him appear, rape and die? Is this really the level you want from your stories? Nah, let's GOOO, it's getting even more interesting now.

Guys, I'm sorry for spamming, but I want to make at least a little bit of noise under this series.

I think we can now be 100% sure Ohma is the spider-coccoon-thingy KiruMaru found under Usami's clinic. If that's the case, is Kona the one Hiruko that killed Haruki? Seems a bit similar, but I might've misremembered the shape. All of it is like a crazy foreshadowing and poor Mimihime is like us - trying to make some sense out of it.

Hear me out though - what if all the creatures Kona imagined and supposedly created (like the Many-arms Fish) are just a product of him getting closed in some tight, dark space and traumatized? Maybe he got buried somewhere alone and his phobia made his powers go out of control? And since he has some great imagination, Kona out of control gave birth to DOZENS of monsters all around. What do y'all think?

Also, I'm not sure if it was intended by him, but it's kinda cute that Kona shared Tokio's pain or even took most of it for her. Absolutely insane too, but even if he did it subconsciously, it shows how even in his subconsciousness he still cares deeply for his gal. I appreciate those little bits of storytelling.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Should've destroyed Robins limbs and turned him into a cripple at least.

Users who are viewing this thread