Tengoku Daimakyou

he/she clearly just wants to get some information out of him. there were plenty of papers of robin's experiments around, which means he's likely been doing procedures around the area, and robin most likely knows the last location of the surgeon who combined them. hopefully once they get that info robin will be fed to some monsters though.. although there is a chance that robin's body also has another brain inside of it, since he's been acting weird and his long hair does cover the potential scars that would be there.

@Atzerkins
Just accept this as special treatment that will help Kiruko. Maybe she need more "procedures" for memory activation.
Author must use this opportunity to make Kiruko pregnant. This make Maru more mature and help to see more sister's memories. School have robots (if they still work) that can help give birth, and after that Kiruko may became Kiriko.

@Gypsy36 It would be pretty fun if next chapter show us that it was consensual and girl was just scared about this "first time".

@dg9k no it wouldn't. And both of them were guys (well, one of them may have once been an old lady, but that's hard to tell). (Maybe that's a woosh moment for me, I really wish this sort of thing wasn't the norm in so many manga, it's disgusting.)

Dex-chan lover
I like it a lot until now (chapter 53). Complex story, endearing characters, particularly Maru and Kikuro, nice post-apocalyptic context, but not too dark even if some topics and some scenes are pretty difficult. A pretty good read.

this is one of the most solid stories I've come across in a WHILE. chapter 55 was such a tease just now lol but we've had REVALATIONS w it and the prev few chapters

Huh, June 25th came and passed. Wonder what the delay is for. Did I miss something?

Users who are viewing this thread