Tengoku Daimakyou

Double-page supporter
To those who are curious at the lack of updates, it's because volume 4 is the latest volume out in Japan and we just ended volume 4 with the latest chapter. For chapter 26, the good folks at /a/ has translated them here.

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/204331081/#204331081

kml

Fed-Kun's army
so /a/ translated it, is no one gonna upload it here?

Seeing as it hasn't updated, but does anyone get vibes that Maru isn't a sibling? And that this is taking place in the last and future.. ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
One guy got his brain transplanted but is still a guy despite it.
2 children in puberty got in a sexual relationship but nothing graphical was shown other than a pair of breasts for one panel and absolutely everything was plot relevant.

Neither match the definitions you're hysterical about. Learn to appreciate an interesting story.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for reviving this scanlation! I waited a long while and eventually put it "On hold", so I found out only now that it's back. Happy days are here again!

Thank you so much for translations!! I think this manga is criminally underrated

Wow!!

This manga is so interesting! I love pacing as it's very clever. Almostly as if I was listening to a perfectly rhythmic piece.

Can't thank the translators enough! You are so cool! Your work is great.

The only thought that I could have never read it at all makes me sad. Thank you so much again!

This gets real frankenstein real fast but I just want to say a trap looking boy with a girl is awright. Even if that girl has some stuff of her own going on. This manga is a real trip
literally what the nutsack, how much of a gutpunch would it be to realize the girl you like is actually a boy's brain surgically transplanted into a girl's body. BUT the boy was a homosexual so he/she is attracted to men. BUT she/he isn't attracted to you but her/his dead friend. BUT then that friend is alive. It's like a trainwreck of sucks to be that guy who got passed over by gay guy in girl's body.

@OhWell21 it's about the journey not the destination.

Dex-chan lover
This is some really good stuff, can't wait for more chapters, thanks TLs

Users who are viewing this thread