Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Gira

Dex-chan lover
So there’s two guesses I have for what being shipped means

1. The guy has his memory altered and gets shipped back to the human world to live the rest of his life with humans

2. The guy gets shipped to the residence of the demon girl who made the guy cum the most and maybe the demon girl and guy then get married or something like that.

I doubt that they get killed and personally I hope it’s the second option.

Dex-chan lover
So there’s two guesses I have for what being shipped means

1. The guy has his memory altered and gets shipped back to the human world to live the rest of his life with humans

2. The guy gets shipped to the residence of the demon girl who made the guy cum the most and maybe the demon girl and guy then get married or something like that.

I doubt that they get killed and personally I hope it’s the second option.
It definitely feels like the 'twist' is going to be the first one, especially if they're going through people at the rate they seem to. Maybe the second as an option cause the MC's girl clearly actually likes him to some degree?

Dex-chan lover
yep, it's one of those manga where you need to turn off your brain and just enjoy it (because of it's H scene or just you run out to read) lol
This. I turned my brain off so I don't care why I'm reading this.

Dex-chan lover
It definitely feels like the 'twist' is going to be the first one, especially if they're going through people at the rate they seem to. Maybe the second as an option cause the MC's girl clearly actually likes him to some degree?
Hmm maybe it’s a mix of both. Most guys get sent back with their memories altered but the guys that are special to a particular girl end up staying with the girl who liked them the most.

My guess on marriage mainly has to do with the promise he and the main girl made to get married when they’re older. I doubt that she’d ever let him leave her with his memory wiped.

Side note, I find the girl with the hair over her eye in the previous chapter to be the hottest one so far. I think she’s the treasurer or something to that affect.

Users who are viewing this thread