Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Escape Plan

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Dude channeling his inner CoolKyoushinsha ala ChiChi Chichi, boobs obsession; it's respectable.
Though tough choice, leave island or boobs. Hmm... :unsure:
Why do I feel that the whole 'getting shipped off the island' plot point is less dangerous than it actually is?
Maybe they just remove you before you actually nut your soul out or something?
Save them from dying from nut overload?

Dex-chan lover
If it were me I take option B. Looks like this marks the end of Volume 1 based on the TOC & seems like the raws are censored unless it is the volume raws which Volume 2 hasn't been published yet. Hope the wait won't be too long. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another amazing cultured work. Now, I shall embrace another painful wait until next time.

Also, I would totally choose B because why would I choose A if I can just see it on internet?

Group Leader
If it were me I take option B. Looks like this marks the end of Volume 1 based on the TOC & seems like the raws are censored unless it is the volume raws which Volume 2 hasn't been published yet. Hope the wait won't be too long. Thanks for the translations.
may 19th next chapter comes out, maybe on that chapter will be something more known since volume 2 hasnt been published yet alone announced. probably suspecting at least june or july it may come out at this rate

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Daruko is easily my favorite of the girls shown so far and i agree with him that it's heresy for someone to criticize her booba size

Why do I feel that the whole 'getting shipped off the island' plot point is less dangerous than it actually is?
Maybe they just remove you before you actually nut your soul out or something?
Save them from dying from nut overload?
honestly that's my guess as to what being shipped out really means.

plus my theory is that you get to stay as the succubus's husband if they like you enough and the male has reciprocal feelings. They probably have ways of making it so you dont actually die from being milked too much. maybe they grow food that replenishes your soul count

even if they dont id willingly choose death by snu snu if it's with Daruko. her booba is amazing

Dex-chan lover
I’m gay but even I won’t touch thous demons given we don’t know jack about them, tho not like it will matter since most of this stories sucubuss like only dick

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise, similar to prison school, but there just isn't enough going on to hold my interest. Whatever mystery there was became obvious the second they revealed all the girls are succubi. Maybe if there was a secret or slim chance of overpowering a succubus or there was something in their favor of escaping or revealing what's been happening? Something about the island being a ritual site, or their being a time or place when succubus are vulnerable?

You gotta throw them a bone. Even just the vaguest hint that a succubus can fall in love and see a man as more than food could work. At the very least go the to love-ru route and every chapter has at least 1 lucky pervert scene.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I respect that guy that was reading the magazine. Bro out here plotting his escape but it ain't stopping him from clapping cheeks and getting head on the side. Respectable

Dex-chan lover
The clear option is none of them. You want out, not risk your death just to get blueballed because you can only look or touch.

I have a feeling this manga is going to become a banger, like that one with Siegfrid as a phantom dick on a girl where the plot is better than 69% of shonen out there

Users who are viewing this thread