Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - A Foolproof Date Spot

Dex-chan lover
Page 18: So what's the feminine corollary to being cockblocked?

Dex-chan lover
It was alluded to because of the other guys disappearing, and the other guy being locked in a cage and is being ready to be "eaten".
So I’m not going crazy that there is more to this potentially. To be honest I thought this used to have a horror tag.

Dex-chan lover
So I’m not going crazy that there is more to this potentially. To be honest I thought this used to have a horror tag.
That's why I'm so invested on this fanservicey manga. I mean, yeah, I currently have other fan service mangas, but this one is so over the top that the only reason I'm reading it is because of plot and not "plot".

Dex-chan lover
That's why I'm so invested on this fanservicey manga. I mean, yeah, I currently have other fan service mangas, but this one is so over the top that the only reason I'm reading it is because of plot and not "plot".
I totally get you man, if it wasn't for the potential of a really dark and interesting plot I wouldn't be reading it.
It has a super interesting concept, such as Human Ranch, except its tumbling the bag and getting worse
by leaving questions unanswered and just focusing on the "plot" instead of the actual plot just like HR.
FYI I do not recommend reading HR it was one of the worst manage I have ever had the displeasure of reading.
I read it though to the end as I do with most mangas, but my god their was no pay off; nothing was answered the plot, characters and the art went from a maybe 5-10 to a 1-10. It was really just a shit read.

Users who are viewing this thread