Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Hide and Seek

Dex-chan lover
…in what possible universe is that considered torture? If that’s what their torture involves then sign me up (especially if the girl that was able to read the room in this chapter. She’s easily the sexiest one in the series)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, and I hope we don't have to wait too much longer to be provided the definition of shipped.

nUcIfPj.png

Dex-chan lover
I bet that "being shipped" just means that the boys are viewed as having been trained to a particular standard that their "handlers" are tasked with training them towards and are then handed over to the island's clientele.
Wouldn't be all that surprised to learn that the island is just a front to train niche kink-specific male prostitutes.
That's... still pretty fucking bad. I wouldn't want to be sold into a lifetime of sex slavery after a month or two of paradise.

nUcIfPj.png
The only thing better than bagging a bad bitch like Kanra is getting Kaoru as a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t wait to learn what getting shipped is, I’m also fessing it will take the mystery horror aspect away from this series. It might also ruin the series for some if the twist is shit.
However I’m guessing they will find their friends dead body or some shit later down the line to reintroduce the mystery horror aspect.

Thanks everyone that worked on the translation

Cute how Daruko was upset at the prospect of One-sided Baldy getting punished.
Plz don't turn out to be the most psychotic one of them all who's just pretending to be nice

Mc is full of hope, courage and loyalty, between all this sex I really feel like this guy is a hero in such hopeless situation

Users who are viewing this thread