Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Torture

Dex-chan lover
getting the feeling he might be an incubus and that's why she fainted.

also while she is quite ho the best looking girl is the one with the largest booba of the series (think she's the treasurer if im not mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
pg8 Those are the most accentuated nipples I have ever seen on a male in a hetero manga. If anything those greater of evidence of his unnatural nature than the love bite.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

So… I’m a bit confused cause I don’t remember there being a fallen angel in this, and I’m a bit pissed cause we have another case of retarded MC not putting 2 and 2 togethe even after everything has been said.

Girl he's looking for is definitely one of them.

Also good on him for sticking to the bro code.
They've indicated pretty strongly that Kanra IS the girl from his childhood, hence her attachment to him, reference to how he hasn't changed in all this time, etc. We know the demons disguise themselves as humans and sometimes live abroad, so she was certainly capable of this. Question is why she is keeping this secret if she has no issue telling him she wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

Interesting that the "answer" regarding shipping ended up being vague beyond what will happen to Shabana. Wasn't expecting it to be so individualized, even if the fate of most of the men is probably roughly the same (i.e. passed around by low-ranking demons and put to work). But that Kanra didn't really know also means there are probably some big revelations still to come (especially with whatever it is the demons are gathering energy to "purge").

So the last one to tap the guy gets to keep the guy? It's like musical chairs with the demons grinding the guy-chair when they sit on him.
Not exactly, it's whoever is in "charge" of him gets to decide what happens once the best of his essence has been consumed (every demon can select one male student as their "food" and hold a claim on him to a degree). The rest of our group seems liked well enough by their demons that they may not have to worry about getting sent underground, might depend on just how common/accepted it is for them to keep living with used up food.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread