Tenisaki wa Kusushi ga Sukunai Sekaideshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
how does lack of studying and laziness make your hair lighter?
Did you read the story????
Magic power is related to hair color in the story's world, the more magic power you have the darker your hair.
The studying and laziness means he did not develop his magic properly, and as a result his magic power is lower than it should be and he has less magic power then his brothers.

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda strange, it's like:
-something happend in the house i need potion
-and the potion you have,here some tea to go with it
and everybody clap

hopping the next chapter will be more developped

Dex-chan lover
Did you read the story????
Magic power is related to hair color in the story's world, the more magic power you have the darker your hair.
The studying and laziness means he did not develop his magic properly, and as a result his magic power is lower than it should be and he has less magic power then his brothers.
Also, it was explained magic power correlates to life span, hence if you neglect it, you die sooner. Carl is simply an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like sugar in tea. Then again, I don't like mint either, so minty teas are out anyway.

Treat her better? Aren't they already treating her pretty good?

I'm not entirely clear on the whole background, but basically, Carl stole the fiancée that was arranged to Earhart for political reasons, and then after breaking that with the potion, they want to force Carl to marry someone he doesn't like. And what does that have to do with his majesty? I don't think they're painting the supposed good guys in a particularly good light here...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not entirely clear on the whole background, but basically, Carl stole the fiancée that was arranged to Earhart for political reasons, and then after breaking that with the potion, they want to force Carl to marry someone he doesn't like. And what does that have to do with his majesty? I don't think they're painting the supposed good guys in a particularly good light here...
I don't know, perhaps the whole 'brainwashing your family/house members' and 'trying to usurp the house from rightful heir' parts might have something to do with it. /s
And they didn't break the two apart with a potion, they broke the brainwashing with potions. And king stands for justice, and affairs of high nobels most definitely concern him. What did you think would happen to Carl? That he would escape without consequences? Nah, that's not how it works. Though I pity the girl wed to him, hope he meets early demise...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, perhaps the whole 'brainwashing your family/house members' and 'trying to usurp the house from rightful heir' parts might have something to do with it. /s
That means Carl is a bad guy, not that the others are good guys. What I'm saying is that they're all bad.

What did you think would happen to Carl?
Exiled, maybe? Thrown away where the sun doesn't shine?

That he would escape without consequences? Nah, that's not how it works.
Not what I said or implied either. It's just whatever the fuck you decided on arguing against, because arguing against what I actually said is apparently too difficult for you.

Though I pity the girl wed to him, hope he meets early demise...
Dragging innocent people into other people's punishments is typical villain territory.

I don't like sugar in tea. Then again, I don't like mint either, so minty teas are out anyway.

Treat her better? Aren't they already treating her pretty good?

They aren't forcing him to marry someone else he is marrying the fiancee he stole. The translation of the fiancee family name was changed but basically he is being forced to follow through with the marriage mess he already made rather then becoming his families heir like he wanted. Probably the family of his fiancee that he is marrying into was in some way involved in the plot and that's why they are demoting their rank. I imagine he will not have a happy life with them. And of course it has to do with the royal family it involves high ranking noble families at least one of which was a duke. I seriously doubt charm magic is legal.

Dragging innocent people into other people's punishments is typical villain territory.
I seriously doubt the fiancee and her family are innocent. Seeing as they didn't try to force through the deal that was made after he stole the fiancee but instead let him do his whole charm thing they almost had to be involved in some way. Also being a powerful ducal family that likely had less regular contact with him then his family they likely weren't charmed by him.

Dex-chan lover
If you're picking up "The One Within the Villainess" i ask that you PLEASE do your best to match the quality of the previous group. Thank you for picking it up though

Aggregator gang
If you're picking up "The One Within the Villainess" i ask that you PLEASE do your best to match the quality of the previous group. Thank you for picking it up though
I know that you guys are worry about the Quality drop, no worries. Our group tries our best to give out best Fan tl as much as we can (you can check our previous works too). We don't use any Mtled in our tl's and if we don't have any translator (sadly) we just don't tled at all (Our current JP TL also teaches JP if you are curious about it).

In any cases, currently we're lacking in man power since we priorities our members life (college, military, works, etc.) more than tling ( We just translate for fun and love for the series, I hope you could understand).

Users who are viewing this thread