Tenjou Tenge - Vol. 22 Ch. 136

I could write for hours, but I finished reading this manga long ago. Some wounds were deep, and I love as much as I hate this piece. But it sits with me, and forever will.
Goddamit how I hate this ending. Souchiro could go suck ass and be dead and gone, heroes farewell and everything but just fucking go. Maya shouldn't have come back just to be thrown away the next second. At least ma boy Masataka is fairing well (except Aya bailing out) and Mitsuomi is lonely and a bit battered but at least seems to be hopeful. Bob will be an almost deadbeat dad, except he just won't work and keep on fighting instead of providing for the family, which doesn't seem like something he would do... He seems like he would work his ass to give his wife and daughter comfort, but that was a flashforward a lot of time ago.

Fed-Kun's army
@Josefumi_Maruta This is one of the prime examples of manga authors not being able to write a decent ending. Alongside the Air Gear, for example (from the same epoch).

It's like, literally, we are reading a heroic story about a Normal Japanese High Schooler for a long long time and all he receives at the end is literally nothing. "You just killed a God/saved the world? Now go continue living your miserable virgin nobody life lol"

Users who are viewing this thread