Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 27 - Combat Puppet

Aggregator gang
From the first fight till now I noticed a pattern being: old dude loses to young dudes.
It will be predictable and dull if ninja guy loses.

Dex-chan lover
Ninja hacks will get him out of this one for sure.
He might survive with ninjutshit, but he isn't winning. Not in a tournament against Kojiro before he fights Musashi. In fact Fuma will lose too, there is no way they are not having the two (young) sword autists fighting each other.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
saddest backstory so far:

a bunch of war orphans not seeing a woman for ages, ended up all killing each other over a trap (it's like the ultimate virgin way to die)

From the first fight till now I noticed a pattern being: old dude loses to young dudes.
Rather pointless cliffhanger I'd say, Hanzo is older so he is going to lose anyway.
this fight's outcome does seem too obvious, but I think that pattern will be broken later:

like ito ittosai's fight, since ittosai's opponent is younger: ogasawara is 26 historically if anyone's wondering: https://www.lonin.org/jiki/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i really want hanzo to survive, but that backstory we just got was some serious shit to be honest

Fed-Kun's army
It will be predictable and dull if ninja guy loses.
I feel like hanzo will make a comeback inevitable lose for some “shock factor”

Dex-chan lover
I think I should feel bad for Kojiro, maybe he is a sociopath, but I feel he is more on the spectrum of autism. Who he is now is because of what Jinsai did to him.

He is a "monster", but not less of a victim.

If the interest he felt in Musashi leads to something he could stop being a "machine"... or he could submerge even more into that role.

But it is a good backstory.

Dex-chan lover
I think I should feel bad for Kojiro, maybe he is a sociopath, but I feel he is more on the spectrum of autism. Who he is now is because of what Jinsai did to him.

He is a "monster", but not less of a victim.

If the interest he felt in Musashi leads to something he could stop being a "machine"... or he could submerge even more into that role.

But it is a good backstory.

I don't think Jisai had much effect on him at all. If you look at Kojiro from when Jisai met him to now...there really isn't much difference. Kojiro's backstory is Jinsai trying to be some diabolical mastermind and Kojiro just shrugging his shoulders and wrecking his plans.

Also...Jisai still has both of his thumbs in that 10 years ago page.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think Jisai had much effect on him at all. If you look at Kojiro from when Jisai met him to now...there really isn't much difference. Kojiro's backstory is Jinsai trying to be some diabolical mastermind and Kojiro just shrugging his shoulders and wrecking his plans.

Also...Jisai still has both of his thumbs in that 10 years ago page.

Oh yeah, I can agree that Jisai does gives himself too much credit, but I don't think Kojiro would have become a killer without his actions.

Yes, I can see that Kojiro would have been "liberal" with his use of violence, I don't think it would have become the same without Kojiro's "education".

His "command" given by his mother could lead him to hurt people, but I bet that he would have seen that living peacefully was an option too, a better one even, but now... I think the two "commands" have fused too well and he is the "machine" Jisai claims him to be.

And yeah, I noticed the thumb, but the moment he took Kojiro in I think it was before he fight with Ittosai, but I admit I stopped noticing if after he established the Brood his thumb was intact or not.

Dex-chan lover
From the wise words of Jeffrey Epstein:

"We do be actin' crazy for femboy bussy."

Users who are viewing this thread