Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 36 - Ambition

Dex-chan lover
The funniest part is that this Assassin’s Creed does have a Japanese MC. Yasuke is one of the protagonists - the other is the ninja Naoe. She covers the “covert assassination” parts Assassin’s Creed is known for.

But of course, this whole “I JUST WANNA PLAY AS A JAPANESE MAN” argument is a smokescreen - you don’t see people crying over how the protagonist for Nioh, another game set in 16th century Japan, stars a non-Japanese man. You and I know exactly why people are upset over this in particular.
You look at characters like Killer Bee (which everyone loves btw), and compare it to AC Yasuke, and you see immediately which one's made to be actually cool and which one is just made for marketing gimmick.

You understand seeing past the smoke and mirrors, why not direct that to Ubisoft? You know damn well how overtly corporate they are

Dex-chan lover
Boring fight, just end this already. Sincerely hope both dies so I don't need to see them next match.

Dex-chan lover
Boring fight, just end this already. Sincerely hope both dies so I don't need to see them next match.
Hell nah, this can still be good if the author play his cards right, at the very least it can be second best to Fuuma vs Seigen, I dont even remember Sasaki vs Hattori comparably

Aggregator gang
That sword break gave me chills. I need Yasuke to pull through this

Double-page supporter
Hell nah, this can still be good if the author play his cards right, at the very least it can be second best to Fuuma vs Seigen, I dont even remember Sasaki vs Hattori comparably
I dunno man the other guys character motivation is so insanely one note that I have trouble envisioning Yasuke not winning. Like if the other guy actually wins there really isn't much to draw for him going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread