Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Everyone Too

Dex-chan lover
Just my opinion, I think it'd been better to leave it as "bakeneko" and then adding a note explaining that it's a youkai/monster cat that can shapeshift.

Or translate it as an "illusory cat". That'd convey the meaning of bakeneko clearly.

Dex-chan lover
Truma shows its ugly face when you meet an important part of your traumatic memory or being in a similar situation as your traumatic memory. For example let's say he was walking home with his childhood friend in the rain and she trip and falls that might cause a trauma response.

Dex-chan lover
Wait . . . .what happened? What about the rumor about Nikaido? Like everyone here said. The plot here is quite all over the place. And I just realized. Is this the first we see the mother? Also please no love triangle. I seriously dislike seeing losing heroines.

Just my opinion, I think it'd been better to leave it as "bakeneko" and then adding a note explaining that it's a youkai/monster cat that can shapeshift.

Or translate it as an "illusory cat". That'd convey the meaning of bakeneko clearly.
Ah now that you mentioned it, I agree. Keeping it Bakeneko seems more fitting. I alwayd had the impression Nikaido is fierce like a cat everytime Kaido regard her as "monster cat".

Anywho, Thanks for the sl, Yoake Scans!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this chapter was all over the place, nothing in it felt related to anything else. who is that old man? what were the actual rumors surrounding nikaido? why was sheep girl at the hospital? and why did the two people there seem to know both of them?

Users who are viewing this thread