Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Everyone Too

Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask what happened in this chapter, because it felt truly disconected, like a fever dream... but I'm glad that I'm not the only one that felt confused after reading the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This manga took a weird turn... Fuck, another promising manga got fucked.
Oh well, I'm here for the ride, thx for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
idk about everything else but at least the mc didn't say "this look is nice but i prefer the usual everyday version of you"
like holy shit every single manga does that
no, girls change themselves to appeal and the new versions aren't any less authentic than the old ones

Group Leader
can some1 who read the novel explain this? seems they just jump the boat here

Group Leader
I'm guessing a lot of introduced plot points this chapter were meant to be introductory to Hayato's backstory, and they'll be resolved in the upcoming chapters. Maybe the start of a volume in the LN?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I'm happy the comments are as confused as I am. I was like, what the fuck is happening for the first 5 pages or so. And then we have a small section of FMC and her friends, and then bam to the hospital with flower girl and mcs mom. With no real explanation of wtf is going on.

Dex-chan lover
I was also confused by what the popular dude said and kinda annoyed that there's going to be a forced unrequited love from sheep girl's side, but all the people saying who the old dude was, who MC'S MUM was and why sheep girl was at the hospital must have skipped chapters...

Aggregator gang
What just happened? I reread it, when did the girl meet his mum? Who's the old guy? Where's the sister feel like we missing atleast 4 chapters
In chapter 8, he visits the hospital, bumps into veggie girl there, and also meets her grandfather (the old guy).

Dex-chan lover
I'm mostly confused about the confusion in these comments :unsure:

Anyway, binged this in one go. It certainly surprised me given the cliche setup/title (which is why I almost didn't give it a go) and started out strong with interesting core characters. It will be interesting to see how this drama stuff will unfold. Hopefully it's handled well.

Contributor
Well. Past trauma is starting to surface with Hayato. That seemed rather sudden. Maybe this is related to the disconnect I'm seeing in his way of thinking and his actions.

Hayato, you insensitive bastard. His smooth but careless compliments to girls like that doesn't impress me anymore when he doesn't have the feelings to back it up, it just rings hollow. He probably didn't mean it but from another perspective it's starting to look like he's leading Minamo on even though he's probably not romantically interested in any girl at all based on everything he's done so far. Poor girl(s).

As far as I remember with the help of my notes, the bald old man is Minamo's grandpa, and I just figured out this time that the woman needing rehab is his hospitalized mother.

Dex-chan lover
What, did they start hating their mother after she fainted and her medical condition got worse or what? So far, it seems he only visits her out of obligation, and the little sister doesn't at all. I'm interested in how the situation is going to be explained.

Users who are viewing this thread