Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Because You're Special

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

always Enjoy this manga and looking forward to the anime.

Supporter
Although it's perfectly plausible to s*it on Kaido right now, i think it's worth letting him have the benefit of doubt.
If the LN spoilers are correct, there's no NTR whatsoever.
Don't spoil my fun. Our ML certainly thinks he is at this point, even if he's not quite certain why. (The LNs aren't exactly bringing him any closer to a solution, either.)

Dex-chan lover
Gosh looking at them squeezing each others cheek is soo cute hahahahah

But uuhhhh whats up with this Kaido dude tho

Dex-chan lover
She is his what?
F5csxJeWcAAPqER

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

Lol dad has a weird face, like different artstyle for this manga.

uwooooogh, you show the lacy top, show the lacy bottom too!

Although it's perfectly plausible to s*it on Kaido right now, i think it's worth letting him have the benefit of doubt.
If the LN spoilers are correct, there's no NTR whatsoever.
Nope.

S0khv.gif

Double-page supporter
So the twintail girl at the vol. 4 cover is the FMC. I thought she is different character hahaha :pacman:

Contributor
I wonder where the romcom that I praised in the early chapters went. I guess this might not even a romcom after all?

The trauma each of them carries is starting to crack the surface. Haruki and her issues with her actress mother and Hayato's trauma(?) involving his mother.

Man, his dad is a wingman who'd be welcome in any other romcom with that spare key offer, but did Hayato really have to react that way? It feels like Haruki is slowly pulling out the stops to appeal to him, but it's not working so well against this brick wall. Even his reaction to being shown a bit of her "assets" was something more like a prepubescent boy would do... the hell was that bonking on her head, man? That came across as lame and immature to me, not cute. It's worse than the typical looking away while flustered and stuttering, he's hitting her (comedic violence, I know) and it's not funny to me.

And of course we have an annoyingly persistent love rival attempting to crash the party. This interloper invited himself to join their would've-been-a-date-without-a-third-wheel and now there's a wannabe fourth wheel hanging on.

Comfy? Did I ever think this was a comfy read before? Ah well, on to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread