Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Because You're Special

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a mess.
This -^

Why are they suddenly associating in public (After explicitly deciding they shouldn't)? Why not get her agreement before you do that?
What was kaido's whole gameplan? Was he just asking to get a clear rejection because he never actually asked her out before now (because he knew what the answer woudl be), and wanted a conclusion to help him put his feelings to rest? Or did he want to get less confessions by girls by making it very public who he is pining for?
What was that about her mother? I havent read in a while so forgot a lot of the details, but I really didn't remember that she lived alone, had a famous actress mother, and wasn't allowed to leave her apartment while her mom is away for months at a time and receive domestic violence form the mother. So that all felt very random, sudden and forced to me, as it got read as new plot points introduced out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok wtf mom. Half a year you didn't go and when your child aren't home, instead of asking your child her whereabouts, you decided to just stand in front the door and then slap her face when she get in. Wtf?

Aggregator gang
This chapter feels super disjointed, like theyre throwing out too many plot points in such a short span of time and things just get "resolved" super quick. I hope this gets better soon or else its ending up on the dropped pile
That is the downside of manga vs the Light Novel. However, if you expect anything to be "resolved" or to get better, I wouldn't get your hopes up. It has seven light novels, and as of the seventh, not much will have changed. This goes for everyone's "relationships" as well.

Dex-chan lover
With the fast pacing of the recent chapters it just seems like the manga artist is quickly rushing the plot along sacrificing pacing to a rushed conclusion a start contrast of the beginning of the manga with early chapters having smooth pacing. An axe is an high possibility.

Dex-chan lover
you know, you are lonely, he is lonely, how was it you cure loneliness,
I think you get where I am going with this,

such a weird chapter, like they didnt even have that conversation last night, so weird

ah... ita a ax :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread