Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I think you mistranslated. It should be, "Damn you Iron Man! You dare to get in my way!"

Dex-chan lover
How does he know she's not the bad guy? It was the tits wasn't it?... so if it had been a group of busty female knights chasing a man who would he have helped I wonder

Fed-Kun's army
Angel: I will send you to another world and I can grant you a castle which floats in the sky.

MC: Can you bring me back to life?

Angel:
573.jpg

Dex-chan lover
We've been practically alone for months now and MC's broken already in such a short time

Low IQ idiot. Dissapointing. He's been saying fantasies but he got sent to another world so it's clearly fantasy. Ffs

Why every isekai MC NEED TO BE A FUCKIN IDIOT MALE, like wtf try something new like Female MC or something AND DONT MAKE IT HAVE A IQ BELOW ROOM TEMPERATURE

I tired of harem-dumb-mc-male-isekai thing, im just gonna drop this shit

MC is more relatable than I remember when I tried to read this a while back. Not speaking to anyone for a few weeks sounded great, but then quarantine called my bluff.

Dex-chan lover
@Black_Magician It definitely gets worse than what we've had so far. You still had ways to interact with people at a distance, in his situation the isolation can really mess with your mind, sort of pretending with the golems might've been his only saving grace here. Especially once he started running out of distractions. Solitary confinement in prisons is supposed to fall under the "cruel and unusual punishment" category because it can really fuck you up, but we're sort of pretending not to remember that out here in the U.S. 'cause sometimes it's more convenient to risk actually driving someone insane than follow our own established rules.

Wait.
It's an isekai that does not start with a RPG style guild setting?
Holy fucking shit I'll take it even if he's a fuckin dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread