Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
i mc bet still naive ..
i sure mc give all secret imformation about castle...

Dex-chan lover
It’s fine, bitch will end up becoming a slave herself. I can sense it.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't let that slave elf actually be a trojan horse. Lying about his story to get within the castle walls ... that's gonna suck if it is

@Sh4dey yeah less than if it's true, if it's gonna make me more uncomfortable than having to go to the toilet i might drop it. I'm not reading this for any kind of drama or tension v.v

My poor little heart can't take that much stress.

Double-page supporter
"mc is naive who accept other people request without hesitation i can use him" *smirk*

I think she smiled because she probably thought that the master of the flying castle was a really powerful and experienced magician, and she just found out that he is in fact a young and naive boy, that could be manipulated.

Dex-chan lover
ugh feels gross like a jellyfish suddenly crawling on my shoulder

Dex-chan lover
MC really told the golem to just bring the closest people...

Can he get any dumber than this? Probably.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 just look at the raws
dude just lost a golem thx to a simple fireball HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man this MC has got to be one of the stupidest motherfuckers i've seen in an isekai

Aggregator gang
i guess that living in that castle causes brain damage because otherwise i cant explain how that people can be so retarded.

@TheFlash080 looked at the raws up to chapter 19 and
hot bitch hasnt done anything she is just hanging out in a room in the castle (yes, the MC didnt bother to restrain her or anything), they go on a elf rescuing operation and MC loose a golem to a random soldier magic granade or something like that, and we discover that the official armor for female knights in the empire is bikini armor.

Dex-chan lover
well i dont blame him for wanting to save the elves because .. Elves are always cute so he can catch some free waifu

@TheFlash080
I'm not sure of the exact detailsas I just skimmed the light novel becauseI couldn't wait. But she also has a slave mark and in the end will help to kill the emperor who kidnapped the elves. She will use a loophole in the slave contract to do that. Then she will leave to find a new battlefield. My guess for her smirking is she thinks at this moment she can manipulatea war to start but changes her mind when the outcome becomes obvious

Contributor
3lh8nDF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread