Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 16

i hope the elf guy isn't lying about all of this as a trick, the chick smiling after being shown to be taken off guard because of the "betrayal" feels like its a double cross

206.gif

MC is too trusting and naive. He'd die a thousand times if he wasn't the MC of the manga and the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Bloodprince: From what i have heard, that Violet chick
has her own plans and isn't really that committed to that old Emperor herself (and willing to betray him if needed). She mostly wants to use MC for her own gain
, and her character is supposed to be that of a
Warmonger, aka., she doesn't care who is in which position as long as she gets to have a war.
. Also, it seems that Violet would
be working with MC in the future as well whenever she needs for him for her own goal.
As for the Elf Aifa, it seems that he is telling the truth for now based on the available raws we have.

Dex-chan lover
If it were me, I'd say that I can free the elves, but I can't have him at the flying castle and leave him be somewhere, but it's not like he can release her, because she will kill the elf or sell him out, so she will have to be cut down. But behold, it's the japanese protagonist! You sooner expect the spanish inquisition than him acting reasonable and everyone knows that
tenor.gif

I'm guessing the reason he isn't requesting more information from the elf is due to the pacing of the manga. But personally I'd rather have a slow start that explains why a character is doing something than have to go read the Ln/Wn to get the full context. That's the problem with manga versions of novels; they are too vague, making the MC or other characters too stupid.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is so rushed what the hell... This single chapter alone equivalent to three chapters of the WN.

Dex-chan lover
idk who I dislike more, the glasses asshat or that warmonger bimbo.

Dex-chan lover
> "Whats the reason behind her smile"
1. She was an M
2. She had guess a loophole how to make MC trust her and steal the technology behind the OP golems of him
3. She was smiling because she didnt know that the developer of the Golem was actually the God themselves
4. She was smiling because she was truly happy receiving the binding pain while being hold by a golem
5. She wants to devour MC
6. She wants to lick the golems to taste how OP it is...

I laugh because I'm questioning why I don't have the same feeling as most of the commenter here. Maybe because I read the novel too, or maybe it's just because I'm an Isekai Trash. But from the start, MC's power or cheat is already different from most Isekai MC. In short, he can do almost anything in that world even if that world is like 'that' because the easy life MC wants is tailored especially for that world. Thats why the world won't make the MC change into a more survival oriented character like most Isekai MC. Even more so, it can be said he life a more easygoing life here than in the old world. Naive? Yes he is. Should he not? Nope, he should be more on a naive side except if he lose all the authority for some reason and have to start from the bottom and got a survival experience. Will he change? Maybe after he tasted a few more dark in that world, but he won't suddenly grown out off the naivety because his authority can resolve almost all the problem in that world. Sure, the world's situation is serious, but the solution very likely will be more on the comedy side. Why think so hard. Just read it and relax.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, I spilled my drink laughing at Ditzen's stupid fucking passed out face. Dammit.

Double-page supporter
can someone pleaseeee smack the mc for me? Massive idiot like wtf?!

Users who are viewing this thread