Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 16

How fucking naive are you to trust someone who tried to hurt you before. Like what do you get out of helping someone who is clearly an enemy's slave. I hope he get's what he deserve and become a slave himself for his dumb fucking decisions.

I hope the Villain chick doesn't die and change her ways but still keeping that personality of her's. She has Erza Scarlett vibes on her which makes her hawt!

So that's why he follows that idiot.

That doesn't explain the woman though. She should just be killed now so she doesn't caus problems later.

mc is sooooooooooooo naive why trust him he is a slave so may have been ordered to say that

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why any author willingly writes a character like Ditzen. They are just annoying. There is literally no positive about the character, whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
I bet not a single golem or camera saw her smile despite all the advance technology on the castle.

@vali007 I mean he can kinda afford to be naive since he's basically invincible with the golems. I doubt anything bad will ever happen to him directly throughout this whole series.

Saving elf > gaining their favor>prepare whole army>overthrown the king > execute him in front of public> become "heroes">marry the princess>unite all kingdom >profit ????

I'm starting to hate this foureyed motherfucker. He leaked information to the enemy without even knowing surroundings, he boasted the MC's technology to the enemy like it's nobody's business, and he's dumb as fuck. If I was in Taiki's shoes, I will do everything in my power to tie up some loose-ends

Users who are viewing this thread