Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I'm normie trash so I'm dropping this the instant golem romance becomes a thing just like the cover implies

Fed-Kun's army
so will the golems do all the work for the MC everytime, or will he do some of the fighting as well?

Dex-chan lover
A bit weird that she still has such breasts while being supposedly malnourished, manga magic makes wonders.
I know that obese people can be malnourished so it’s not because you are malnourished that you can’t have fat but still.

Also It’s dangerous to feed a big meal to a malnourished person. You could kill them.

Double-page supporter
Everybody loves pasta

I'm surprised he didn't say rice

Contributor
The story would legitimately be 100 times better if A1 was the MC. Just explore the life of a golem bound in eternal servitude to a guy who, when asked what he wanted from an all-powerful goddess, wished to be a NEET in a flying castle.

Dex-chan lover
Bust Size 85. Not much of a big deal to get overly flustered upon though, especially when there's only the snarky robot as a witness.

he has a castle and an army , time to build his kingdom , for that he needs alot of citizens , cant blame him if they are all young beautiful girls 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread