Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
his hand. what is wrong with his hand
unknown.png

Also I'm all for A1 being the real MC and getting the harem.

Dex-chan lover
MC seems like, well, a normal person still trying to maintain his life from before while having a little extra piece in that castle. Doesnt seem like anything wrong with him so far.

Aggregator gang
I like this MC. He's not a complete pushover nor is he some inane alpha dope nor is he one of those "everything is such a bother and people should just leave me in peace" antisocial jackasses. He's just a normal, basically good-natured guy. Also, he gets bonus points for actually responding with shock and revulsion to the idea of slavery. That reaction is all too rare with isekai protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like A1 gets his tanned girl after all (assuming she is tanned and not a cleaning error).

Dex-chan lover
The answer to the meat question:
giphy.gif

Why do you think the MC is alone all the time?

🤣

Aggregator gang
Now the real question is whether or not they are robots that operate off of electricity or are golems that operate off of magic. Same with how the castle is levitating, is it science or magic?

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts I wonder if it is a dungeon core or something similar along with him having massive amount of magic to maintain the golems. Dungeon cores can maintain land and structure and internals by making sure the land is always fertile and things are like the blueprint.

glad i ain't the only one wondering where the meat comes from unless he really ain't sure either. maybe it magically spawns in the fridge

@TotallyNotT3mmie nothing wrong with the meat, they are just artificial meat and the process is kinda gross
However, I think the manufacturing process of the meat should not be shown. I even received a shock when I first saw that facility.

After all, within the huge water tank, a small meat is gradually growing bigger while producing bubbles with ‘putsu putsu’.

The meat rotates within the water tank and when it is big enough to be caught inside the net, there is a mechanism that will collect it, while it bounces in the swaying net.

By the way, the water tanks for chicken, pork, beef, and fish were separated and they were all lined up side by side in one room.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe meat came from replicator? I think that castle was just that sophisticated...
I hope it didn't come from something like Biomeat creature.

Saves girl in chapter 1: she fears, then worships him.
Chapter 2: sees beast girl being hunted down (Otaku wet dream; save beast girl)
Chapter 3: starts harem with village girl and beastgirl.
I know it already has isekai in the tags, but looks like we'll have to add a harem tag, too.

Group Leader
@hthjj101 And here I thought they were carving up anything that slammed into the energy shield, like the wyvern from Chapter 1.

@Epicredeemer He's been lonely for a long, long time.

Users who are viewing this thread