Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well this is getting real interesting but at the same time very point by point isekai story beat.

Malnutrition??
Me: *look at her boobs*
Also me: *look at myself* 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔

Contributor
That's a sketchy medical bed... What medical bed record your three sizes anyways? Its always height, weight, and BMI...

Double-page supporter
The meat ...
It's being made like raising cancer in water tank ... Literally ...

Dex-chan lover
I hope the girl falls in love with heroic and powerful A1 instead of the protagonist for hilarity.

Fed-Kun's army
Ughhhh.......it’s like typical it’s another female.....I don’t mind the mc personality but I doubt he is suddenly going to capture all poor people or something....
Even if so the people will increase and be negalant to the golems likely? I swear it’s just going to be certain people taking advantage then theirs going to be anything worthwhile.....idk he seems ruder since the girl arrived A1 used to be praised for the tasks afterall

Dex-chan lover
I know this is fantasy but, give her a change of cloth. or did he copy her cloth and make a bunch of it?

Dex-chan lover
i just can't get my mind off of that one word, leviosa
url

tries to alienate her gently

proceeds to give her a tour with a shirt that says "NYAN" on it

i when i read leviosa, i laugh so hard because i remembered. Wingardium Leviosa (Harry Potter Parody Animation) - Oney Cartoons

Dex-chan lover
thats right its an isekai which means theres a beast girl slave 100% of the time

Users who are viewing this thread