Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
That slave stick makes a good weapon.
And I hope the beastman rob MC of his castle

Double-page supporter
I hate the MC now. It was fine saving them but he wants them to live in this paradise as well.. he didn’t even kill the evil people!

Dex-chan lover
@Vinther To be fair she went through some shit and passed out.

@UnknownSaint111
He does not not need to kill those guys, it barely does anything for him unless he thought to wipe out the slavers until there are none left. He hasn't gone through an isekai harrowing yet. Si he's just some Japanese kid. Plenty of naive people in the world all innocent and bubbly.

Letting people live with him is a pretty selfish act too. He wants company after all. He's the lord of an empty castle. At least a couple dozen people living there would really liven up the place.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Not everyone wants godlike power for themselves. He chose to live a dream, nothing wrong with that. Its not just a car, its a living fantasy. Like if you asked for kit from Night Rider as your car.

I mean atleast his thing is useful. Kazuma took something out of spite and its practically useless.

@wankerLin Literally not possible with all his robots wandering around doing things. The castle obviously has him in mind as its master so it won't just let other people use it without his permission. Robots also seem somewhat intelligent.

Fed-Kun's army
if he doesn't have the tech to undo branding i will drop this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Deym i was thinking what if they can just transfer the shrine on his flying castle or something

And so, another crisis starts... and should end in two second, because the other beastmen just need to tell her that it´s just a misunderstanding.
Also, I think A1 is the true hero of the story.

Oh no another “crisis” ! 😱😱😱I wonder how many 10s of seconds it will take to resolve...

Fed-Kun's army
I'll have to thank the comments again for making my laugh.
Now that's comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread