Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@primrosea That's because he didn't put any soy sauce. 😁

But I agree it's a rare thing, if not the first time I see people in a manga not loving it. But at the same time, rice "alone" is not bad nor good, you need something with it for it to be good.

Tbh can't he just order one of his robots to protect the beastmen while they protect the shrine?

and this is how MC lost his castle to a devilish king as he cant do anything alone

I like rice since it is practical, cheap and can be ate as a main dish without much else. Bread on the other hand... Plus, from a kilogram of rice alone, I can live few days and for same price I can get a (almost) kilogram of bread which I'll burn though in one. Milk and rice is all I need. And beer. And coffee. So, 4 things. Meat is lovely.

rtHxx1D.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Dexyne Well i personally think freshly made rice is like freshly made bread, delicious. Sure its nice with things on it but most plain bread is less edible imo than plain rice.

I can just eat a bowl of fresh white rice. Brown rice makes me want to make risotto or something though since the extra substance is like its asking me to put brocoli or mushrooms and cheese in it.

Some nice varieties of bread are definitely edible straight out. Brioche for instance are basically pastry level.

All in all i would definitely be happy eating a bowl of plain white rice like is seen here.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering when the greedy Lord of somewhere would show up to take the floating castle... humans can't align 2 neurons for those type of things

Dex-chan lover
Look, I don't know anything about this story, but from what I know about isekai...

... chapter 5 is where the king sucks down a complete, unwashed bucket full of find-the-fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
The king's smiling because his mom just called to let him know she's bringing back McDonalds for him!

Users who are viewing this thread