Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@coolbond One of the other series they've released recently has a full page at the end with the credits explaining that they've just had a shakeup on their group leadership and the new person is working to get all their seemingly abandoned series back on track and apologizing for letting them languish.

Supporter
This dude probably gonna turn into those angsty edgy type the moment this manga turn into those betrayals type. His over kindness and naivety disgust me greatly.

trash plot? iritating plot? generic edgy naive MC? shit why the heck this series even manage to get 10 chapter. . .

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer nobody is pushing him around though he decided this all to himself plus pretty sure he has no idea how to handle a country let alone the world. I mean he’s original goal was to chill in the castle and he’s still doing that now with less chance of a psychological damage due to be the only person in it just like what has been shown at the beginning.

Though pretty sure he’ll target the empire though after that idk what he’ll do continue to chill I assume.

Idk why you want to MC to commit genocide and some people are labling him edge even though he isnt one to begin with.

@coolbond https://mangadex.org/title/41744/shi-ni-modori-subete-wo-sukuu-tame-ni-saikyou-he-to-itaru
Chapter 11, page 18.

Dex-chan lover
@BuffSoul
Yes, because political relationships where you actually cant say no to or risk complete destruction of everything you know of is really romantic. Sure, the "plot" will add "real" love to the mix somehow so it is passable as being "genuine" but really, she isn't much better than a convenient bribe, position wise. Literally the only thing that has changed is the man she is being sacrificially given to actually will hold up his end of the deal for the most part., and isn't a confirmed asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse

becouase you enjoy spend your time reading mediocre mangas while waiting for the really good once to come out?
at least i do :3

@JavelinJoe

Well it's a matter of perspective, but no she is not in a political relationship at all if you ask me.
Yes she is basically still a political tool witch in itself is not a great thing, but that was also life as nobility back in the days.
But it mathers what she is being "sold" for, and at what cost.

Right now she is basiclly a actor taking part in a play, pretending to be kidnapped while living a mostlly free life where she can do whatever she want, she just cant leave the castle right now .
This is because that would end up break her part of the deal, if she was found out.
Not because that is a part of the deal itself, but for failing her end of it.
She more or less agreed to not leaving the castle but also worth mentioning is that this is also for her own good aswell.
Compared to be sold into effective slavery it's a pretty big difference even if you ignore the chance of the deal being honored on both sides.
Meanwhile the MC gets a friendly relationship with her kingdom.
He is not getting anything of substance out of this deal, only good will.

The reason they are likely to agree to any and all requests is not because he have the princess as a prisoner, but because he alone is stronger then her whole nation.
Is it intimidating ? yes, yes it is..... But that is something you really can´t avoid if you consider his castle as a foreign nation.
Mexico is just as likely to be scared of USA for haveing nukes and soldiers on the border as they are if they just lost a invasion only to be saved by a 3rd party at the last minute.
Everybody is going to be scared of a foreign nation who have the power to wipe you off the map in a few days.
Same reason everybody is freaking out about people having nukes, but i digress.... back to the actual deal.

Its not like he asked her to marry him or for her to become his property.
Heck even the food to the city is technically a gift of good will and not part of the deal itself, but on the other hand flying castle with nukes sitting in your capital.
She still have full autonomy of her actions and choices , and if she chooses to fall in love with somebody then that is her choice.
And again, the whole reason for the deal in the first place is for her own good as if she is found out she puts her entire kingdom at risk because of the other nation, not because of this deal.

And even on a personal level is this for her ownbenefit.
If somebody saved you from a situation where you are actively considered killing yourself to avoid it, you sure as heck is going to be grateful to that person.
But she is not obligated to return the favor in any kind shape or form, its just that doing so is considered the right thing to do.

So all in all i say that quite alot changed from her being sold into slavery for the sake of her nation.
To being a free woman with limited traveling capabilities as people are out to kill her becouse of her own "mistakes".

Double-page supporter
Can't wait to see the foxy girl in the cover page. 😍

Dex-chan lover
actually i want to know, what do you guys think of the proofreader's decision to shake up the names? IMO it looks more solid now

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
hullo paragraph-san, and yeah, I guess you're probably right, I'm also a sucker for high tech-vs fantasy/primitive

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the kingdom called azul if the their hair is red, plus it doesn’t look like they live near the ocean

Contributor
Some personal thoughts
I personally wouldn't mind if this were one of the series LH formally drops... I don't find myself looking forward to it, and the story doesn't really entice me.

Just sat and binged this,
chapter 10 is anti-climatic as hell
Thank you for the translation!

MD@Home
Umm...
2020-08-10-201358-Screenshot.png
2020-08-10-201420-Screenshot.png

Users who are viewing this thread