Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So autor made a full chapter full of nothing? Like a prince, a princess and a court mage came visit al all they did was eat and sleep? and the court mage had sex with the toilet? WTF

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. This series is super chill. With a floating castle you could rain all manners of death down on the ground dwelling scum but this MC prefers to have tea parties and wear tacky print shirts.

Double-page supporter
So... Plot armor in effect. I mean, by now people would know that MC takes in random people. So all it takes is to have one assassin and done, biggest enemy is gone.
MC is stupid to gladly take in every person possible without any precautions.

Why is everything so stupid here. Where does this manga even lead? Wish fulfillment? Cause it can't be plot.

Dex-chan lover
I ship the guy who faints and foams with the toilet, they are a perfect match.

@KamiKira00 i think they just assume by their logic that if he can command an army of golems where every single one would be a match for an entire country, he must be such a powerful magician he could blow any assassin away with his pinky finger

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 Damn, i really wish that happen but let say one of those girls that die. That would be a good shock for the story to progress.

Group Leader
This chapter in a nutshell.

AGR3ndL.gif

Did the pervert mage fall in love with a WC after getting cold water in his butt??

Why does this phrasing seem so weird...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm glad the manga cut short the toilet jokes. The web novel was unbearably long with constant pestering of toilets.

Users who are viewing this thread