Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
So why exactly would the golem bring some random woman aboard? Is it (he?) actively making a harem in the sky at this point?

Fed-Kun's army
I know the golem auto picks up a person and it's reasonable to expect that when the golem is directed at the prince it'd pick the prince up but whatever lol

The castle should've been on high alert and launched a point defense system. Anything or anyone that are not friendly should be taken down without any prejudice

Group Leader
Maybe the MC just stupidly gave the order "pick up someone on the castle" without giving it a detail

Dex-chan lover
A1: *Protocol Analysis initiate*
*A1 looks at boobs*
A1: *Analysis complete. Result: Master will like her.*
*Hugs and brings the female magician over*

If those two are the Empire's main power, doesn't that mean the MC holds half the Empire's strength?

Dex-chan lover
spank that girl from the empire.... she's a b!t*h.....

Also, that researcher guy, he complicated the simple queries from the empire, just say he will not to comment about that, well its all about toilet which is full of his brain right now...

Double-page supporter
Why are so many of these isekai MCs such massive little bitch-ass losers with zero guts? Just fucking burn the empire to the ground already you coward! All they've been interested in is getting your power, either by coercing you, or killing you and taking it by force. And you know it, because you're not a fucking infant! So fucking grow a pair you idiot!

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this MC, I'm still reading this because i love the flying castle concept. He is a massive simp, even his A1 knows thats why A1 is bringing more women for the MC to wait on hand and foot.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody dissing MC, and here I am, wondering why tf every single character in this series is so retarded.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel it in my bones the MC's stupidity caused this to happen. I mean seriously you stupid idiot you know they are out to literally kill you and you keep acting like things are hunky dory.
You can easily deal with their threat and yet.
Sigh maybe one day Japan will learn a better balance between their former warmongering selves and their current pacifist door mat selves.

Dex-chan lover
@SuraimuSuu
Yeah, many people tend to forget that this is meant primarily for Japanese readers too. So it heavily caters to their social normalities and is made to be more "relatable" to the average Japanese person, than anyone else.

However with this one, there has to be a limit to how carelessly ignorant you can be, right? Probably not given how these characters are shown as being completely incompetent besides that guy who threatened the other mages with poison. That guy knows whats up.

a1 abducting another girl for his harem, he's obviously the true mc of the series

Dex-chan lover
Time to turn enemies into allies with some bribes delicious food and offerings souvenirs.

Users who are viewing this thread