Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

mc got the full care package on an all inclusive 5star isekai vacation
also every single event that happens so convenient
take the first two encounters he has...
just compare them and take a guess at the odds especially in relation to the mc's action before the story sets off
everything else around him is so convenient that i actualy felt the urge for a facepalm after chapter 2 and it didnt get better after that.

so yeah i cant realy tell you what it is besides convenient and the story has no real points to make up for everything beeing so convenient
if you like to see a mc struggle from time to time then either wait till they fully translated this manga and hope or just skip it

he studies the features for days. and we are told nothing of them and they aren't used at all... wtf :/

he studies the features for days. and we are told nothing of them and they aren't used at all

It's called "Deus Ex Machina", it's used by the author to make an arsepull whenever it is required because either he has written himself into a corner or ran out of ideas.
Most isekai stories come with this kind of feature now where the main character has access to something with near unlimited possibilities and most of that is hidden from the reader so that the author can make up things as the story goes on.

In my opinion it's not only a lazy way of writing but also boring, considering we already know that the author will enable the main character to do something about any situation that comes along.

It is way harder to actually develop a story from the get-go with a very limited ability that will require either character growth or having the main character either lose or run away a few times (which would be totally ok and/or pretty interesting, making the reader guess if the capabilities would suffice to overcome the situation and still have the surprise element if the main character does not or chose another way to solve the situation at hand).

Dex-chan lover
oohh, this horrible manga is still going huh, clicked because the chocolate bobs on the cover only to realize it was the shit i dropped long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
It's so bad it almost becomes good, but not quite bad enough to do so. I have faith in you, harem Laputa. Fulfil your destiny!

I'm enjoying this. God bless you weirdoes arent in majority.

Also, Ditzens smile when hanging on was great.

The MC is an idiot and a naive you man who is overly good to people, like seriously you can blow them up so the root of evil is vanished yet you did the opposite. The story's prolog is good but the development is so basic. Too many harem clichés and it is annoying as hell. The first FL is a crybaby with typical Japanese isekai FL personality (and her personality development is kinda slow), the second FL is kinda good though, the third is good too tbh. I read the novel until chapter 47 and discovered that the plot is annoying.
Anyway, thanks translator! Your translations are easy to read and the quality is super good.

I am convinced at this point people when someone comments how trash this manga is they are just being a tsundere

Like, stfu. If you don't like it, don't even comment. Don't even read until the end. Yet, here you all are.

reading the comments ruin the manga for me, so im just here to say, im enjoying my time reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
When you massacre women and children and try to kidnap and torture a man but it's all ok because you have big boobs

@chalice53
Why are you even here then? Why are you writing about comments you don't like.

Like stfu, why are you even here.

Fed-Kun's army
Asking to novel readers, although I more than likely already know the answer:

Is the MC ever gonna get with any of the female characters??

I readed the novel some time ago, but got bored of it, because almost nothing somewhat interesting happened, so I'm curious if the MC ever tried to act somewhat like an adult or got at least interested in trying to get with any of the females In his castle, however I honestly have no expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread