Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

Thank you, translators, for an amazing job.

With that out of the way, and am writing as of chapter 12 is posted so it may improve or just divulge into generic harem collection manga.
The author just took a great concept, then took as many genres that could fit in it and clumped them together with a side order of all the cliches that could fit in each chapter.
The story diverges so much into sub-plots and fan service, it feels like I missed a complete chapter even within a chapter. And the supporting characters are....... let's just say they are there except for the princess.
That spoilt princess, you want me to sympathise with her instead of wishing she had just fallen off the cliff and died, better give me a proper back-story I can empathise with if she is here to stay.
Otherwise am just wishing her to slip and fall off the castle with the number of panes and dialogues she hogs while crying and repeating cliche damsel in distress lines that the translators have to work on that I as well as many(judging by their comments) tend to skip, due to them imparting nothing meaningful to the story which couldn't already have been gleaned before.

Then we have the MC, how in the ever-loving mind did the author provide more emotions to a golem than the actual MC. Even calling him one-dimensional is too much, he is just a point(a singularity has more character). I don't know why he does what he does. He is chaos personified in this story.

Just have the golem replicate the MCs body and replace the MC, the golem is the actual MC in the story anyway.

Will continue reading it as the concept is something enjoyable and with a hope that the story writing improves.

I'd like to love it, I really do. But from the premise, the way our MC is so naive all the way down to the cliche unrealistic responses of the kingdoms' rulers is just so bland. I was hoping for an Overlord-esque type of setting but with a lighter tone. But I guess demanding the characters to be smart is a standard too hard to achieve today.

Thank you for the translators tho.

o_O things are too haphazard. Pacing is too quick. World situation could have been introduced to readers through various scenarios for both princess and those beastmen. Author could have also included some insight about slave traders, why were even ready to infiltrate beastmen village/stronghold just to capture few slaves. This way he could have connected reader to the world. MC is like some kind of coded programme. Too bland. I coan't even understand the 256 people voting 9+ for this.

Double-page supporter
🤮
Timid, polite, naive, stupid, insecure young boy. No men here. Nobody in their right mind would want any of those girls.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jzc136 True true, luckily, works that has better writing is getting more popular now in Japan, with the recent new popular isekais and reincarnation stories.

this mc make my blood boil so much
even dumbness has limit
total trash
the fmc should just fall for the golem instead the trash mc
even the backround character is better than this mc
if you plan to read this better stop before you waste your time

@kou67

Bruh if you wanted an overly-edgy OP. Fugg off. Nobody asked you to comment that trash. This is supposed to be wholesome and nice, not your little power trip. <3

@Spooky_Spoopy0-0
and here's a NOBODY who replied to the trash comment with another TRASH comment
wow thank you, really much appreciate your TRASH comment
so my previous comment i was mad because mc not being op, huh
wow i wish i could READ BETTER just like you
thanks for your USEFUL comment (not that i asked tho)
at least it makes me laugh

I cant read these overly goody characters without cringing. Not that I enjoy the murder hobo trope either. Wish authors wrote these characters as actual humans. I am getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread