Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

First, there's virtually no ecchi so far, except for a couple of panels of characters bathing, and there is definitely no harem yet, is the tagging system just of the future? Because it is definitely not indicative of the current story.

Group Leader
And if it's not because of the LN tags, well....
its pretty fuckin obvious it would have those tags

Dex-chan lover
If not for the way they present OP-ness (flying castle and army of OP golems) I would have dropped this faster than the speed of light. MC is generically lame as fuck, but the rest make this manga good.

Thanks for the tl!

The mc isn't given a magical power or an attribute, all he received was a flying castle and golems (I think) so don't expect too much from him

Also why does this update only every 3 months?

Not sure how to feel about the mc
A bit too cavalier in attitude, doesn't seem to understand the weight of his actions, probably because nobody poses a threat to him yet with his magical flying castle and future tech golems.

The bland MC ruins this, but the floating castle is cool as heck. It would have been cool to see clashes of values between MC and locals, since I think the story is poised well for it. It's also spooky since MC wields awesome power, but which could be taken from him, since he himself is completely average...

I was starting to think this manga was just practice for drawing women running out of rooms while apologizing. MC is a bit of a dunce, didn't make a cheat sheet for program functions, didn't practice firing his weaponry, not even any drills mobilizing the golems to pre-planned positions.

nice plot, nice art. but a shitty MC, the reasoning and decision he takes, well more about the reason why he do something is too simplified.

I know it's shounen but cmon dude, the simple-minded is just killing me. Please develop the mc to be good at decision making especially in longterm impact.

Dex-chan lover
The author is on hiatus and no date on when author will return.

Warning for those who read this for romance: This manga is not for you. The harem tag is highly questionable because I've read the latest chapter.

@Meelock No harem or romance so far till the latest novel chapter.

Of all the cheats and wishes from Isekai MC's, this one is the most legit. Or at least the one that resonates with me most. Dude made the perfect request. Just sit back and chill while floating in the sky. Defense-CHECK Attack power - CHECK Beautiful scenery-CHECK Unlimited supply of necessities - CHECK Entertainment-CHECK No annoying dumb people-CHECK
And now Adventure and Waifu- DOUBLE CHECK

Double-page supporter
That always crying princess annoys me so much that i guess i will just drop it at this point. I mean the further we go in chapters, the more often she appears while mc barely shows himself at all. And she keeps crying, fainting and so on. At first i just began skipping her lines, but there is so many of them now that i have to skip almost entire chapters. Should've just named this manga "Crying G-cup and some dude with a flying castle".

Users who are viewing this thread