Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

I see that he is the type that just go with the flow and don't think of the consequence. Seeing as there is not many chapters I'll give it a chance but I don't hold much hope for it. Well he does have over power robots to force his ideal through. Hopefully he grow.

Thank you for your hard work. More Ch. pease . Better than most coming out now days.

Dex-chan lover
I looked through the LHTranslation group and look what I've found.
A perfect balance of a fantasy and sci-fi like setting.
Instantly followed and read it all, good job translating it!

Alright, this is anything but ecchi or harem so far. What's up with the tags?

Not like it's a problem, real ecchi + harem is never any good, but I guess I should believe the tags less on this site from now on.

I've skipped too many manga just because they were tagged as harem or/and ecchi. I guess I'll go back to some of those.

@-Aincrad- yeah harem tag is just used for any series with multiple love interests in the story, not that they will actually have a harem. Ecchi is also a very loose tag, I've read series marks as ecchi but it was because of 1 chapter of bath scenes or swimsuits. Sometimes its there even just because of one characters revealing outfit despite nothing sexual ever really happening in the plot. Moral of the story, try all manga and don't just rely on tags

Users who are viewing this thread