Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Level up

If he got the bananas from the island, wouldn't it be the ancestral plant rather than the cultivated type? Our bananas have no easy way of propagating in the wild, and I doubt loli cultivated them given that she doesn't even eat.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if mc can get her a mana battery so she can last longer in the village or something

• Helpful
Double-page supporter
He actually explains why the fruit is the same on we are used to on pg. 18. The ancient civilization that made Abyss cultivated the fruit before they disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
So, if I shouted very loudly, "CATWOMAN VILLAGE!!!!!" will be transported to a place full of cat women?

• Strike
Contributor
Maybe he could supply Abyss with his own magic later on or make a jewel like magic battery.

Awwwww I love the sounds the lil warriors make lol 😂 soooo cute "OSA!" OSA OSA OSA >:D

• Love
Dex-chan lover
Those little warriors are very cute. Does time in his skill world go faster than the normal world and is Enel an immortal or her life depends on his?

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe if he learns magic(can he?) his world will start having magic.

why is abyss changing between "big" and "loli" back and forth... why not stay at big ?
"power consumtion" ?

Aggregator gang
third page:
"anyway let's ask enel"
abyss: "yeah"

do he ever mention enel in front of abyss? i dont remember it, except he mentioned that he can evacuate himself...

Dex-chan lover
watch as a year passes by, now able to bring citizens from the pocket dimension to reality and he establishes a galleon fleet / armada, commands an army and races for the new lands... crowns a king, seats a pope to which he relays his orders to his newfound empire where he is the one true god of all living... no one expects the Kai inquisition!

• Thinking
Dex-chan lover
@unime @icarushector i believe the island is harsh on ordinary kids, so they use it to get rid of kids with blessing that they don't want, in this case MC blessing was 1 that they wanted to get rid of so they dump him there to die. If u read the few first chapter, Abyss explained that the church keep sending kids there but they keep dying, either through the monsters, disease or misfortunes(running away from abyss just to die in the end or so cause she looked like an demon, which the church made them seem evil)
Yeah but if you want them dead why not just kill them? It makes no sense to waste so much resources to send the kids to this island.

I dunno why they need a pair of animals though, it keeps getting mentioned that MC just has to bring something and it's introduced so why do animals needs both? Surely the trees and veges he brought werent all the correct combo of sexs.

Users who are viewing this thread